Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!!  I know a few students already addressed this; but as a recent Duke grad, I wanted to add my two cents.  As far as students being frazzled - super accurate depending on the day (high stakes ex

I have a friend who's attending Duke this fall. She spoke with an admissions counselor last week and they said they're about to send out the first wave of invites so good luck all in the next couple o

Hang tight everyone! Duke gets thousands of applications each year and legitimately reads each one. Not all schools do this.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, ilyklu said:

For anyone who recently received an interview, do you mind sharing your stats? Just trying to gauge where I'm at and what the chances are that I will receive an interview!

My overall GPA was 3.53 and science was 3.39. I had >4,000 hours as an MA with a variety of extracurriculars. 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 11:45 AM, ilyklu said:

For anyone who recently received an interview, do you mind sharing your stats? Just trying to gauge where I'm at and what the chances are that I will receive an interview!

3.8 cGPA, 3.7sGPA, 309 GRE, 3000+ PCE hours as a CNA, MA, PST, and home health care aide, many leadership and volunteer experiences

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Late to the game responding, but I got an interview invitation for 10/23. Anyone else arriving the night before interested in grabbing dinner (probably earlier)? Curious to see if anyone received acceptances yet following their interviews, if so how soon after? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Laudan said:

Late to the game responding, but I got an interview invitation for 10/23. Anyone else arriving the night before interested in grabbing dinner (probably earlier)? Curious to see if anyone received acceptances yet following their interviews, if so how soon after? 

They told us that we should expect a response (via email) within 2 weeks after the interview. However i’ve been told by previous students that on the Friday of an interview week all faculty come together to make their decisions and then candidates are informed the following Monday. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, woodlingj said:

They told us that we should expect a response (via email) within 2 weeks after the interview. However i’ve been told by previous students that on the Friday of an interview week all faculty come together to make their decisions and then candidates are informed the following Monday. 

To add on to this, I looked through last year's forum and people found out on the Thursday the week after their interview! So my guess is we could hear back anytime next week! 

Edited by sjboyce95
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More