2019-2020 Application Cycle

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone! St. Kate's website says that they are rolling admission, and that they may have interviews in June/July. However, last year's discussion made it seem like the interviews occurred in the fall only. Should I be worried if I don't turn in my application as soon as possible? thanks!

This is the first year they are rolling admissions. I have already submitted my application, and it said the first interview will be in October. However, they also said that they are already reviewing my application. So, you may have a better chance of getting an interview spot if you submit early. Just my thoughts, I'm no expert on the process. 

Edited by olipajoli

4 hours ago, olipajoli said:

This is the first year they are rolling admissions. I have already submitted my application, and it said the first interview will be in October. However, they also said that they are already reviewing my application. So, you may have a better chance of getting an interview spot if you submit early. Just my thoughts, I'm no expert on the process. 

Where do you see they switched to rolling admissions? I havent found this on the website, maybe I'm missing it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all! I am an incoming PA student at St. Kate's starting in September. Not sure if this is helpful, but I wanted to let you all know that last year they said that they would be holding interviews in June/July, but they moved them back to September/October. There were no interviews in the summer, as far as my knowledge goes. Best wishes to all applying this year!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ConAJ67 said:

Hi all! I am an incoming PA student at St. Kate's starting in September. Not sure if this is helpful, but I wanted to let you all know that last year they said that they would be holding interviews in June/July, but they moved them back to September/October. There were no interviews in the summer, as far as my knowledge goes. Best wishes to all applying this year!

do you know about how many they interview?

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Alm4034 said:

Has anybody that applied before June 15th heard anything?

I was verified May 20th and have only gotten a confirmation email saying what prerequisites I have completed and that they will begin to review my application shortly. Haven't heard anything since I submitted though!

On 7/2/2019 at 10:06 AM, Alm4034 said:

Has anybody that applied before June 15th heard anything?

I found this on their website as well, so no news yet is not necessarily bad news:

"Students are notified via letter about their admission status, which may include accepted, waitlisted, or denied admission."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/2/2019 at 3:44 PM, olipajoli said:

Let me just take that back! I received an interview invite approximately 5 minutes after posting that! Interview July 11th. 

Hope the interview went well.  What was the interview style that was used for interviews? 

Edited by Alm4034