olipajoli

2019-2020 Application Cycle

15 minutes ago, amatzoll01 said:

For those who got accepted, has anyone received an email yet? Wondering if it just takes a few days or if I should reach out!

I just reached out to Aimee. She said they are working on getting things out today! 🙂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, amatzoll01 said:

For those who got accepted, has anyone received an email yet? Wondering if it just takes a few days or if I should reach out!

They said it would take about a week to get the email with more information.

45 minutes ago, smith0000 said:

Interviewed on October 4th. Haven't heard anything yet. Does anyone know if their spots are filled? Sounds kind of like they are calling people to let them know acceptance 

I’m in the same boat! I’m still hoping for that acceptance call! 

On 10/18/2019 at 8:57 PM, prepastudent21 said:

Has anyone made a Facebook page at all? 

I’m not sure. Do you know if there is one now?

2 hours ago, prepastudent21 said:

Not that I know of yet!

I just created the Facebook group! My name is Mackenzie Mellum and I set it to private so only our class can access it! It’s called “Bethel’s PA program class of 2022” to join!! 

On 11/2/2019 at 10:36 AM, MMellum said:

I just created the Facebook group! My name is Mackenzie Mellum and I set it to private so only our class can access it! It’s called “Bethel’s PA program class of 2022” to join!! 

I also could not find the page. I added you on Facebook if you want to add me to the page please! Thank you! I look forward to meeting everyone 🙂

1 hour ago, kwest said:

I also could not find the page. I added you on Facebook if you want to add me to the page please! Thank you! I look forward to meeting everyone 🙂

I don't have a friend request from anyone! The group is called "Bethel's PA Program class of 2022", spelled and capitalized all the same. There is no photo for the group yet. I hope explaining it helps since I don't have your friend request!

I just declined my offer, so good luck to those who are still on the waitlist or who haven't heard back yet that may be hearing something soon! 🙂