lkayprepa

Transcript Updates

If I review and finalize my transcripts while still having a class in progress will I be able to return later to put my grade once it is in? 

Yes, you can return later to updates your grades, but CASPA will only verify your grades one time. So, if you get your grades verified and then finish classes after the verification, those grades will not be calculated into your CASPA gpa. You will still want to update your grades in CASPA though so schools can see those new grades as well. Here’s a screen shot how to do it.

79579226-53BB-486A-A8C3-A66E1206F01C.png

I have a question... what if I answered one of the Transcript Review questions incorrectly, and only realized after the fact, is there a way to change or make edits at that point?

Edited by Kathryn

If you haven't submitted your application, you can go through the whole review and finalize again. Just go to coursework, click edit on a random class, save it, and the review finalize option comes back.