Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Anybody in the same boat at me? I’m getting a little nervous and starting to think the long wait may be just a delayed rejection. Submitted June 24th, verified June 25th, submitted my supplemental June 24th and haven't heard anything since. Thoughts? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, SheriSAN said:

Anybody in the same boat at me? I’m getting a little nervous and starting to think the long wait may be just a delayed rejection. Submitted June 24th, verified June 25th, submitted my supplemental June 24th and haven't heard anything since. Thoughts? 

I am in the same boat. I submitted my secondary application at the end of May and was verified shortly after. I haven't heard anything in five months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CourtneySh said:

Interviewing 10/28! I didn’t know I was offered an interview until I visited my portal!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where on your portal was the interview offer posted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Where on your portal was the interview offer posted?

The front page that has the checks for what I have completed. They sent me an email later today telling me about the invite. I just saw it on the portal first!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 10:31 PM, JanelG said:

I'm interviewing on October 28th! Does anyone have recommendations for hotels?

Congrats! You will love Creighton and the interview process. Everyone was so incredibly warm and welcoming. The doubletree by Hilton is really close to Creightons campus and not too pricey. Also any of the hotels near the baseball stadium (TD ameritrade park) are close. Best of luck to you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a rejection email today. Good luck to those who will be interviewing and those who will be moving forward with becoming a PA. Best of luck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, idau85 said:

I got a rejection email today. Good luck to those who will be interviewing and those who will be moving forward with becoming a PA. Best of luck. 

I did as well. Wishing everyone interviewing lots of luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 1:19 PM, Elite101k said:

Congrats! You will love Creighton and the interview process. Everyone was so incredibly warm and welcoming. The doubletree by Hilton is really close to Creightons campus and not too pricey. Also any of the hotels near the baseball stadium (TD ameritrade park) are close. Best of luck to you! 

Hi! Can I just ask how many people were at the interview session?

Edited by slammerjammer97

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone in a similar position where you haven't heard anything back, but have not received an interview invite either? Not sure what to think of my position this cycle! Do you think emailing admissions is acceptable to find out my status, or do you think there's still a chance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, adubs94 said:

Anyone in a similar position where you haven't heard anything back, but have not received an interview invite either? Not sure what to think of my position this cycle! Do you think emailing admissions is acceptable to find out my status, or do you think there's still a chance?

I’m in the same position as you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2019 at 7:37 AM, Here4thePArty said:

They said we could expect to hear back anytime between yesterday and January. I just got the call this morning and I’ve been accepted.

Congrats! I interviewed on 10/28 and was accepted the day after as well. Loved the interview process. Very warm and welcoming!! They give you lots of breaks to take a deep breath and all the faculty and staff are so kind. Good luck to everyone that has interviewed already and is interviewing in the future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got the call this morning that I have been accepted! I interviewed on 9/23. I will be declining my spot as I have been accepted into my top choice program in my home state! I hope that opens up a spot for one of you all amazing humans! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More