On 10/14/2019 at 11:22 AM, HelaAspiringPA said:

Hello everyone, 

Do you recommend  emailing them to know the status of my application ? My GPA is 3.6 with 2000 hrs DPC and over 100 volunteering hours, 48 hrs of PA and MD shadowing. I applied  the last date. Is the October 25th interview is the last session. I just need to know if I should give up.

Any suggestion appreciated !

Thank you!

I also applied on the very last day 😰 but received an interview invite today for Oct 25th. So maybe they are still sending out invites, i would say to wait a few more days before asking. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MackenzieB said:

I received an email several weeks ago stating they will be interviewing monthly through December so its not time to worry yet!!

Good to know... I'm still patiently waiting since I haven't received a flat out rejection email yet. Just out of curiosity, will we receive a rejection email once all the spots have been filled?

On 10/23/2019 at 11:44 AM, pandarcade said:

Last year I was not offered an interview and received an email in mid-November saying that my application was no longer being considered. Hope this helps!

Thanks, that does help a lot. Still trying to remain hopeful though! Are you currently in a PA program?

1 hour ago, FuturePA091011 said:

Any news from the 10/25 interviews? I hear they make decisions pretty fast afterwards! 

I have not heard anything about any decisions yet from Augsburg. However, they sent an email to (I believe) everyone who interviewed that day asking for updated coursework information - which they want us to send in by November 1st. This has me thinking we probably will not hear anything back until next week?

Edited by olipajoli
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, olipajoli said:

I have not heard anything about any decisions yet from Augsburg. However, they sent an email to (I believe) everyone who interviewed that day asking for updated coursework information - which they want us to send in by November 1st. This has me thinking we probably will not hear anything back until next week?

Hello, everyone 

Anyone who interviewed October 25 heard any information when you interviewed?? Did they mention that was the last interview ? how many spot left ?

10 hours ago, FuturePA091011 said:

Seems like many of us were waitlisted from that interview. I wonder if they notify us what our ranking is? Good luck to everyone while we wait some more!

From my understanding, most schools (Augsburg included) do not notify waitlisted candidates of their position on the waitlist. The position would be changing often due to people accepting or rejecting offers, changes in situations (e.g. accepting an offer and then redacting due to getting accepted somewhere else), last minute openings, etc. They'd never stop getting calls from eager waitlisted candidates wondering where they stand.

Congrats on how far you've made it so far! Augsburg is a great school, with many qualified candidates but few interviews. Best wishes on getting off the waitlist and into enrolled status. 🙂

• Like 1

Hi all, 

Congrats to everyone who has been interviewed, accepted, waitlisted and everyone still waiting to interview!

I also Interviewed on Oct 25th and have been waitlisted, thankful and hopeful that it eventually turns in to an acceptance call too! 

Thinking of everyone in the same position and hope that we all have the opportunity to attend a program like this one in the near future! 

• Like 3

I received my rejection email today (it was very kindly and tactfully written, I must say), so it appears they've at least begun with the final steps of the process.

Congrats to all of you that have interviewed and received acceptance or been waitlisted, and also to those that were qualified but weren't able to be offered an interview. The email said that they had a record number of candidates this year, so their decision-making process must've been difficult (I don't envy their position with having to thoroughly vet all those applications and choose who to interview and who to pass on).

Best wishes to everyone for success on your individual PA path! 😊

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, SaraM57 said:

I received my rejection email today (it was very kindly and tactfully written, I must say), so it appears they've at least begun with the final steps of the process.

Congrats to all of you that have interviewed and received acceptance or been waitlisted, and also to those that were qualified but weren't able to be offered an interview. The email said that they had a record number of candidates this year, so their decision-making process must've been difficult (I don't envy their position with having to thoroughly vet all those applications and choose who to interview and who to pass on).

Best wishes to everyone for success on your individual PA path! 😊

just received my rejection email today as well. My email mentioned my application was strong. Did anyone received the same email stating their application was strong too? 

626135FE-2AEA-4C58-8171-E176ABBAF87C.jpeg

1 hour ago, yanga1 said:

just received my rejection email today as well. My email mentioned my application was strong. Did anyone received the same email stating their application was strong too? 

626135FE-2AEA-4C58-8171-E176ABBAF87C.jpeg

I also received the exact same email. It's a templated email merge, so the only thing that would change is the greeting with your name.