Interviewed on Thursday morning. It was such a great school and I totally felt at home! Last night, received my acceptance phone call. I am incredibly humbled and excited and can't wait to be classmates with you all!! Now to try and figure out housing and/or roommates! 

Edited by PaulRN
  • Like 1

Congrats to everyone who has officially been accepted! I was also put on the alternate list after interviewing on 9/26. 

Does anyone know how they determine what number you are on the alternate list?  I'm wondering if the people that interviewed in the morning are at the top of the list? Or is it predetermined by faculty after reviewing?

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 12:00 PM, BarryO said:

Interviewed on Thursday morning and received my acceptance call the following evening! So excited to start at Augsburg in May!!! Does anyone know if there is/will be a Facebook page for the upcoming class? 

I can make one if one hasn't already been made!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HelaAspiringPA said:

Congratulations  everyone who are accepted!

Anybody know about second interview session. I called them last week, they said they still reviewing the application for another interview session. Anybody who have information about this. If they already selected waiting list students, it means there is no any spot ? 

I’m starting to think maybe there aren’t any spots left if they’re all being placed on waiting list. But let’s remain hopeful!!

This is not necessarily true. Programs normally waitlist students before the class is even full, especially if they are programs that are not in rolling admissions, like Augsburg. That usually allows for them to continue to interview candidates in multiple interview sessions while maintaining open seats in the class. The programs are constantly shuffling people on and off of the waitlist. 

• Upvote 1