9 minutes ago, olipajoli said:

Got an update email today stating they are still reviewing applications and will be sending out additional interview invites at a later time. They also said they will be having several interview sessions over the next three months!

Same here, I also received the email. 

How do you guys feel about Augsburg going on a probationary status? I know Augsburg has a really good PA program but this is my first time applying and I am unsure how to feel about it. I am still really excited about possibly interviewing for the program but I just don't know what to think of it and wanted to see how everyone else feels. 

Edited by FuturePA091011

5 minutes ago, FuturePA091011 said:

How do you guys feel about Augsburg going on a probationary status? I know Augsburg has a really good PA program but this is my first time applying and I am unsure how to feel about it. I am still really excited about possibly interviewing for the program but I just know what to think of it and wanted to see how everyone else feels. 

There are some posts earlier about this. However, I do not think it would affect you, as it stated in the email if you received that. They will not be placed on accreditation probation until June of 2021, and even so while they are on accreditation probation they will remain fully accredited. If anything, it may be good for students as it sounds like they are reviewing their program and making improvements!

3 minutes ago, FuturePA091011 said:

How do you guys feel about Augsburg going on a probationary status? I know Augsburg has a really good PA program but this is my first time applying and I am unsure how to feel about it. I am still really excited about possibly interviewing for the program but I just know what to think of it and wanted to see how everyone else feels. 

If you end up with two acceptance one from Augsburg and one from another school, go with the other school!! its JUST my opinion  

Hi everyone! New member here. I just received an email from Augsburg:

We are writing to give you a quick update regarding the status of your application.

Our admissions committee is still in the process of reviewing applications and making decisions about which applicants we would like to invite to in-person interviews.

We will be conducting several interview sessions over the next three months.  Consequently, if you are not invited to interview in the first round, you may be invited in a subsequent round.

We appreciate your enthusiasm for our program.  Thank you for your patience.

Help me! I'm not sure what to think of this? Should I stay hopeful?

5 minutes ago, yanga1 said:

Hi everyone! New member here. I just received an email from Augsburg:

We are writing to give you a quick update regarding the status of your application.

Our admissions committee is still in the process of reviewing applications and making decisions about which applicants we would like to invite to in-person interviews.

We will be conducting several interview sessions over the next three months.  Consequently, if you are not invited to interview in the first round, you may be invited in a subsequent round.

We appreciate your enthusiasm for our program.  Thank you for your patience.

Help me! I'm not sure what to think of this? Should I stay hopeful?

I would say that is a good sign.

Stay positive! Sounds like many of us got the same message.

Edited by hmmmm3
  • Like 2