I was wondering if anyone that applied to Augsburg did not receive the email that they were placed on accreditation probation? I did receive an email earlier this summer from Augsburg stating my application was verified and complete so I know they have my correct email address. Should I be worried that I didn’t receive it? I even went back and checked my junk email and still received nothing.

2 minutes ago, TaylorRose said:

I was wondering if anyone that applied to Augsburg did not receive the email that they were placed on accreditation probation? I did receive an email earlier this summer from Augsburg stating my application was verified and complete so I know they have my correct email address. Should I be worried that I didn’t receive it? I even went back and checked my junk email and still received nothing.

I too did not get an email regarding the accreditation status.

12 hours ago, TaylorRose said:

I would not be worried if you received an email from them stating that your application is complete!

From my understanding, Augsburg was not placed on probation until after their review sometime in June. Possibly you received your confirmation email prior to this and they failed to update you afterward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, stei12 said:

Just got invited to interview on September 26th! So excited!

Congrats! Did they invite you by phone or email?

36 minutes ago, stei12 said:

Just got invited to interview on September 26th! So excited!

Congratulations! When was your application verified??

Just now, ETfuturePA94 said:

Just got invited to an interview of September 27 too!

12 minutes ago, lharper406 said:

51 minutes ago, lharper406 said:

Thank you! It was verified July 30th.

I got an interview for the 26th as well! I am traveling from out of state, has anyone RSVP'd yet to know what time it starts and ends?

Edited by MTUcmu
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MTUcmu said:

I got an interview for the 26th as well! I am traveling from out of state, has anyone RSVP'd yet to know what time it starts and ends?

I RSVP'd but have not heard about times yet!

I got an interview as well for September 26th!! My caspa application and Supplemental Application were verified on July 11th. 

I'm coming from out of state as well (Chicago). Is anybody else coming from out of state?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/6/2019 at 10:20 AM, miche12x said:

I got an interview as well for September 26th!! My caspa application and Supplemental Application were verified on July 11th. 

I'm coming from out of state as well (Chicago). Is anybody else coming from out of state?

Hi! I have an interview on the same day and I am coming from Chicago too! 

• Upvote 1