Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I was wondering if anyone that applied to Augsburg did not receive the email that they were placed on accreditation probation? I did receive an email earlier this summer from Augsburg stating my application was verified and complete so I know they have my correct email address. Should I be worried that I didn’t receive it? I even went back and checked my junk email and still received nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TaylorRose said:

I was wondering if anyone that applied to Augsburg did not receive the email that they were placed on accreditation probation? I did receive an email earlier this summer from Augsburg stating my application was verified and complete so I know they have my correct email address. Should I be worried that I didn’t receive it? I even went back and checked my junk email and still received nothing.

I too did not get an email regarding the accreditation status.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TaylorRose said:

I was wondering if anyone that applied to Augsburg did not receive the email that they were placed on accreditation probation? I did receive an email earlier this summer from Augsburg stating my application was verified and complete so I know they have my correct email address. Should I be worried that I didn’t receive it? I even went back and checked my junk email and still received nothing.

I would not be worried if you received an email from them stating that your application is complete!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I was wondering if anyone that applied to Augsburg did not receive the email that they were placed on accreditation probation? I did receive an email earlier this summer from Augsburg stating my application was verified and complete so I know they have my correct email address. Should I be worried that I didn’t receive it? I even went back and checked my junk email and still received nothing.



From my understanding, Augsburg was not placed on probation until after their review sometime in June. Possibly you received your confirmation email prior to this and they failed to update you afterward.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stei12 said:

Just got invited to interview on September 26th! So excited!

Congrats! Did they invite you by phone or email?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, stei12 said:

Just got invited to interview on September 26th! So excited!

Congratulations! When was your application verified??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ETfuturePA94 said:

Just got invited to an interview of September 27 too!

 

12 minutes ago, lharper406 said:

Congratulations! When was your application verified??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, lharper406 said:

Congratulations! When was your application verified??

Thank you! It was verified July 30th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got an interview for the 26th as well! I am traveling from out of state, has anyone RSVP'd yet to know what time it starts and ends?

Edited by MTUcmu
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MTUcmu said:

I got an interview for the 26th as well! I am traveling from out of state, has anyone RSVP'd yet to know what time it starts and ends?

I RSVP'd but have not heard about times yet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got an interview as well for September 26th!! My caspa application and Supplemental Application were verified on July 11th. 

I'm coming from out of state as well (Chicago). Is anybody else coming from out of state?

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2019 at 10:20 AM, miche12x said:

I got an interview as well for September 26th!! My caspa application and Supplemental Application were verified on July 11th. 

I'm coming from out of state as well (Chicago). Is anybody else coming from out of state?

 

Hi! I have an interview on the same day and I am coming from Chicago too! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By SSPA26
      Good luck to everyone applying this year!
    • By kb1988
      I didn't want to hijack another thread so I'm starting a new topic here. Just wanted some opinions on Minneapolis neighborhoods? Are there any that should definitely be avoided, or any that you find particularly charming? I'd be willing to commute probably 25 mins max to Augsburg, but obviously would prefer closer. Thanks for any thoughts in advance!
    • By LCPA
      Do any current, past, or prospective students have any advice or reasoning to advocate for one of the 3 MN schools over the others? I have been accepted to Augsburg, interviewed at St.Kate's, and will interview at Bethel next week. I would love to know what makes each program unique and more reasoning to choose one over the other if given the option. Thanks in advance!
    • By PAFields
      The deadline for applications was moved up 1 month to August 1st, compared to September 1st in years past. Does anyone know if Augsburg is planning to start interviews in September instead of October? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More