I was wondering if anyone that applied to Augsburg did not receive the email that they were placed on accreditation probation? I did receive an email earlier this summer from Augsburg stating my application was verified and complete so I know they have my correct email address. Should I be worried that I didn’t receive it? I even went back and checked my junk email and still received nothing.

From my understanding, Augsburg was not placed on probation until after their review sometime in June. Possibly you received your confirmation email prior to this and they failed to update you afterward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2019 at 10:20 AM, miche12x said:

I got an interview as well for September 26th!! My caspa application and Supplemental Application were verified on July 11th. 

I'm coming from out of state as well (Chicago). Is anybody else coming from out of state?

Hi! I have an interview on the same day and I am coming from Chicago too! 

• Upvote 1