How did everyone’s casper test go!?

Definitely prepare! I was considering going into it as I would a personality assessment; however, do your research so you know what to expect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I applied this cycle! Kinda nervous about the Casper test. I wish I had more time to answer the questions but oh well.

Has anyone received any correspondence from the program? I know that their application deadline was yesterday. 

16 hours ago, Biaboyd345 said:

Has anyone received any correspondence from the program? I know that their application deadline was yesterday. 

I received a strong candidate/tentative interview invite in the middle of June but I haven’t gotten anything else! I think they will be sending out official invites fairly soon! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Payray1818 said:

I received a strong candidate/tentative interview invite in the middle of June but I haven’t gotten anything else! I think they will be sending out official invites fairly soon! 

Okay perfect, thank you for the info! 

Congratulations!! I understand from previous years that there is one interview date. Does anyone know if they send out invites all at once? 

Hey all! 🙂 I am a current UEPA student, just finished my second semester! I know how stressful this all is, I was in the exact same boat last year. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email me at ke129@evansville.edu. I probably won't keep up with replies here, so thats the best way to find me! So excited to meet you guys this fall at interviews. 

-Kieri 

On 8/6/2019 at 6:36 PM, Biaboyd345 said:

Congratulations!! I understand from previous years that there is one interview date. Does anyone know if they send out invites all at once? 

The only have one interview date, I guess this year it's September 21st. I know this because last year it was only one date. 2 groups but on the same day.

On 8/17/2019 at 7:17 AM, KRHan said:

Has anyone who is on the interview waitlist heard anything?

I was put on the waitlist 8/6 and they offered me an interview for 9/21 on 8/19. 

Has anyone on the waitlist heard anything? I received an email pretty much saying not to worry and that many people get pulled from the waitlist in the two weeks prior to the interview even up to the day of. I'm trying to stay positive 🙂 I worry that I might get pulled from the waitlist the day of and won't be prepared. Its about 1.5 hours from my house.

I just recently gave up my interview spot because i’ve been accepted somewhere close to home and Mrs. Billie said she contacted the person after and said they were excited so they are definitely moving down the list! Hope you get contacted soon!! 

24 minutes ago, EmergencyPA said:

Has anyone on the waitlist heard anything? I received an email pretty much saying not to worry and that many people get pulled from the waitlist in the two weeks prior to the interview even up to the day of. I'm trying to stay positive 🙂 I worry that I might get pulled from the waitlist the day of and won't be prepared. Its about 1.5 hours from my house.

I too got the email about the waitlist notice. I am on the wait list as well. No news. 

I was just pulled off the waitlist however, respectfully declined as I’ve been accepted closer to home. Hope it goes to one of you all still waiting 🙂 best of luck! 

Edited by Biaboyd345