2019-2020 Application Cycle

On 11/6/2019 at 4:12 PM, kcahsp said:

I just received an email from admissions saying that they are still considering my application and that they are planning to send out additional interviews in January and February. Has anybody else received this email? 

I got this email too! I received the same email when I applied 2 cycles ago, but did not end up with an interview that time even after the email.  

• Like 1

On 11/27/2019 at 3:35 PM, MichelleS said:

I got an acceptance email yesterday as well! Anyone else accept their seat? Looking forward to meeting you! 

I have also accepted a seat and can’t wait for this journey with everyone!

Also - I know a few people who have gone through the program over the past few years, so if anyone has any questions that I might be able to help with, feel free to PM me!

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:56 PM, AD1619 said:

I have also accepted a seat and can’t wait for this journey with everyone!

Also - I know a few people who have gone through the program over the past few years, so if anyone has any questions that I might be able to help with, feel free to PM me!

Do you know anything about on campus housing? Are they difficult to get due to availability? 

15 hours ago, HayesM7294 said:

Do you know anything about on campus housing? Are they difficult to get due to availability? 

Check out https://www.harding.edu/rentals 

There is an email you can contact, pictures, and the application form here! There are also plenty of economical non-Harding associated apartments that are very close to campus as well if you’re not set on any of those. Searcy is really expanding and a pretty fun place to be!

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/11/2020 at 9:09 AM, Nps4905 said:

I also interviewed on 1/10! Because I was so nervous, did I totally forgot to ask if they wanted my works cited page for my presentation. Did anyone else provide one? Is it something I should be concerned about? 

Nah. I spoke to Mrs.Murphy about it, and she said it is totally not required. 

7 hours ago, PreMe said:

I just got an interview invite for 2/28!! Any tips? Email says one-on-one with 2 faculty and a group interview session 

Yay! I don’t have any major tips except for just be personable and be yourself. Be nervous but not too nervous. The staff is very welcoming, funny, and not nearly as intimidating as other schools I have interviewed at.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Marl328 said:

Yay! I don’t have any major tips except for just be personable and be yourself. Be nervous but not too nervous. The staff is very welcoming, funny, and not nearly as intimidating as other schools I have interviewed at.

Definitely struggling with that "not too nervous" part but at least I have over a month for that to settle. I haven't received any acceptances yet, and depending on that may determine whether I'm excited or scared for this interview haha. Glad they're a more chill program! Thanks!

16 hours ago, Holly1483 said:

I got an email today that I am on the interview wait list. If any space opens up for interviews, applicants on the interview wait list are called. "Crossing fingers"

Good luck to everyone and congrats on acceptances!

Actually, I was just offered an interview for Feb. 28th! Super excited and nervous! Good luck everyone! 

Edited by Holly1483