1 hour ago, MWell24 said:

I do recall that they said we would be notified by today, along with the information that we would not be placed on hold, pending an open seat.  I agree with both of you; it is super stressful because we will either be accepted or rejected, but we have to stay hopeful — best of luck to those who are waiting for a call.

Still haven’t heard anything but I would give it to the end of the week until I start freaking out! 

3 hours ago, mkPAtobe said:

Has anybody who interviewed on 9/16 heard back yet?

I have not heard anything and I also interviewed that day! 

I also interviewed that day and have not heard anything. But I’m giving it till the end of this week as well! 

1 minute ago, Hayleydk said:

I interviewed on the first Monday and they called on on a Friday so I'm not sure if that helps at all. 

Do you remember what time they called you for your acceptance? 

2 minutes ago, elonsmusk said:

Do you remember what time they called you for your acceptance? 

Around 11:30 am - 1:30 pm if I remember correct 

• Upvote 1

Just received a call about a hour and a half ago for my acceptance! Really excited to join y’all in this next adventure! 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Vmundo said:

Just received a call about a hour and a half ago for my acceptance! Really excited to join y’all in this next adventure! 

Congratulations!! Has anyone else received a call yet?

1 minute ago, SBARBARA96 said:

Congratulations!! Has anyone else received a call yet?

Still waiting as well. Im hoping that they just went on a lunch break and that there are more calls to come. 

Silly question, but did the acceptance calls come from a blocked ID number? I got a missed call yesterday around 10:20 am...or am I being wishful ?? Lol

55 minutes ago, qdang08 said:

Silly question, but did the acceptance calls come from a blocked ID number? I got a missed call yesterday around 10:20 am...or am I being wishful ?? Lol

Mine came from a 480 area code

1 hour ago, JustturnedPAS said:

Mine came from a 480 area code

Same mine was a 480 area code! It said the call was coming from Arizona 

1 hour ago, RTtoPA95 said:

Anyone else interview 9/9 and have yet to hear back? Haven’t received a rejection or an acceptance call.

I interviewed on 9/9 as well and have not received a rejection email or an acceptance call either! Staying positive and keeping my fingers crossed 🙂 

• Like 1

Hey everyone! Those of you who have interviewed already, I’m wondering if there is a visible timer in the room when you go in for your MMIs? should you speak that whole time, or just say what you need to and if it is under 7 minutes that’s okay?  
 Thanks for the insight!!

15 hours ago, MedicMellie said:

Hey everyone! Those of you who have interviewed already, I’m wondering if there is a visible timer in the room when you go in for your MMIs? should you speak that whole time, or just say what you need to and if it is under 7 minutes that’s okay?  
 Thanks for the insight!!

There isn’t a visible timer in the room but someone will make an announcement over the speakers when the time is down to 1 minute. Most people were done under the 7 minute mark depending on the prompt and we all convened into a room after we finished. It was definitely an amazing and low stress MMI/interview. I walked away feeling vey impressed with how passionate the staff are. Hope that helps. Good luck with your interview!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1