Jminugh

UNT 2019-2020 application cycle

On 10/23/2019 at 3:55 PM, LindseyRKirkland said:

When did you apply/get verified? I applied end of July and haven't heard anything so I'm assuming that is good news! Unless they just haven't gotten to my application yet lol

I was verified 7/31 and got an in review email just a couple days later. Got rejected on 10/8

On 10/16/2019 at 3:30 PM, Ehawk said:

Do those accepted mind sharing your stats??

cGPA: 3.89 sGPA: 3.91 GRE: 318 4.0 Writing

PCE: 2500 Hours Pharmacy tech and medical assistant

Volunteering: 300 Hours-Ronald McDonald House charities, Hospice volunteer, Habitat for Humanity

Shadowing: 60 hours- 3 PAs in different specialties

Also had a lot of extracurriculars and was very involved at my University. 

Edited by Allison0423

For anyone that is curious:

I emailed UNT about how many more interviews there will be and they said there will be one Mid-November (I'm assuming the one on November 16th) and one in January!

• Like 3

Anyone else receive an interview for November 16th? I haven’t received a rejection or an interview invite so I’m kinda in limbo right now lol. I applied mid June!

22 hours ago, mmalone020 said:

Anyone else receive an interview for November 16th? I haven’t received a rejection or an interview invite so I’m kinda in limbo right now lol. I applied mid June!

I applied end of July and haven't heard anything yet either. 

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 6:54 PM, mmalone020 said:

I recieved an interview invite on October 10th for the November 16th session. I applied mid-August.

Edited by Ki1996

I got an invitation to interview email today around 2 pm for Nov 16th!!!! I am so so excited. Reapplicant that did not get an interview last year. I was verified June 23rd 🙂

Edited by PACmepls

18 hours ago, PACmepls said:

I got an invitation to interview email today around 2 pm for Nov 16th!!!! I am so so excited. Reapplicant that did not get an interview last year. I was verified June 23rd 🙂

Same here! I applied last year and didnt get an interview. Which session did you get into?

4 hours ago, Emt262 said:

Same here! I applied last year and didnt get an interview. Which session did you get into?

Afternoon! You?

Has anyone had an interview so far  (or has been invited to interview) that still hasn't finished their prerequisites (is in the process of completing them by this December) ?

Edited by Fam1996

18 minutes ago, Fam1996 said:

Has anyone had an interview so far  (or has been invited to interview) that still hasn't finished their prerequisites (is in the process of completing them by this December) ?

I did. I’m taking biochem right now. 

21 minutes ago, Fam1996 said:

Yep I am taking immunology right now and was accepted

On 11/7/2019 at 2:18 PM, chumblie2424 said:

Anyone else who still hasn't hear back from UNT? (Received  application is complete email mid-July) 

I was verified at the end of August and haven't heard either

On 11/12/2019 at 10:52 AM, PeeAyySee said:

Yep I am taking immunology right now and was accepted

Where are you taking it? I’m in immunology and got accepted in September!

57 minutes ago, Ki1996 said:

Has anyone heard back after the November 16th interview session?

I havent gotten anything, i think there was one session who got calls later in the afternoon, so hopefully we hear soon!