For those of you who have interviewed, how long does it typically take for them to get back to you? 

Edited by ct0502

4 hours ago, ct0502 said:

For those of you who have interviewed, how long does it typically take for them to get back to you? 

Depends. If they decide to accept you, you will hear back in a few days. Otherwise you may not hear anything until December when they send out waitlist/rejection emails. 

Has anyone that accepted a seat in the class and paid received a follow up email from them? 

Edited by Heather268

6 minutes ago, picklechips said:

Received an invitation yesterday to interview on Friday Nov 1st! I received the MyStar access email on June 27th. I am SO excited!

Congratulations!!!! Thats so awesome.  May I ask when you received your “under review” email? 

50 minutes ago, Heather268 said:

Has anyone that accepted a seat in the class and paid received a follow up email from them? 

No follow up email from Shirley but I did receive an email to set up my mystar account like a week after I paid. What about you? 

1 minute ago, PA2595 said:

No follow up email from Shirley but I did receive an email to set up my mystar account like a week after I paid. What about you? 

Ahh, well it hasn’t quite been a week since I paid so I’ll be looking out for that email! Thanks! 

1 hour ago, prePA92 said:

Congratulations!!!! Thats so awesome.  May I ask when you received your “under review” email? 

I got mine on July 29th

35 minutes ago, PrePA721 said:

Has anyone who has accepted the interview by emailing the UTMB received an email confirmation from them?

I did receive confirmation from donotreply@webadmit.org about 4 hours after I sent the confirmation. That said, the confirmation sheet did say there wouldn’t be an email confirming the confirmation, so I wouldn’t freak out if you don’t get one! 

18 hours ago, Mara96 said:

Interviewed on a Friday heard back on Wednesday 

do you hear back if you are waitlisted/rejected that quickly? or only if it is an acceptance

2 minutes ago, jenna123456789 said:

do you hear back if you are waitlisted/rejected that quickly? or only if it is an acceptance

I think only if you got in! 

• Like 1

I also got an invitation to interview on 11/1! For those of you that already interviewed, did you bring a CV/resume? One of the handouts attached to the invitation email said we could, but we didn't need  to. Thank you!

I called today and UTMB said they haven’t even received all the apps. I hope Nov 8th isn’t the last day of interviews either. 

12 hours ago, dsmith12 said:

Got an acceptance email from the October 11th interview. Thank you God! I'm in shock. 

Hello, I had a few questions regarding the acceptance. I'll send you a message!

15 hours ago, Haley124 said:

I also got an invitation to interview on 11/1! For those of you that already interviewed, did you bring a CV/resume? One of the handouts attached to the invitation email said we could, but we didn't need  to. Thank you!

I brought one and gave it to Shirley during transcript review

Hey I’m suddenly a little confused about the prereqs. Does the requirement that prereqs be completed by the spring term of matriculation year mean that we can be enrolled in a few prereqs in that spring semester??? 

40 minutes ago, AnngiePA said:

Hey I’m suddenly a little confused about the prereqs. Does the requirement that prereqs be completed by the spring term of matriculation year mean that we can be enrolled in a few prereqs in that spring semester??? 

You just have to have the prerequisites completed before you begin school in July 2020!

3 minutes ago, AshleyL said:

You just have to have the prerequisites completed before you begin school in July 2020!

oh thank God. I got a little confused there. I'm interviewing Nov 1 but still have a few prereqs.  I plan on finishing my remaining prereqs in May of 2020. So I should be fine right?

2 hours ago, Mtheiler said:

Has anyone heard back from the Oct 11 interview?

36 minutes ago, jenna123456789 said:

No...it is driving me crazy! I was expecting us to hear back today 😬

dsmith12 further up in this post said they got their acceptance yesterday (Tuesday) after their interview on Oct 11th. So I assume the rest of us are either wait listed or rejected, but we won't hear about that until December/January.