3 minutes ago, aei23 said:

Is there a Facebook group for accepted students?!

There is! It probably won't get up and going for a few weeks. But feel free to message with any questions you have before then. 

• Like 2

Hi everyone! So excited for you all! I’ll be making a Facebook group for your class in the coming weeks, but as Christina mentioned if you have any questions, please reach out. You can email me at smgoodni@iu.edu! 

• Like 3

Congrats to everyone who have been accepted. I got Accepted too!!!! So excited and grateful to be starting this journey at IUPUI. 

Those of you waiting for the call, hang in there! You got this!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ilyklu said:

Haven’t heard anything yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone that got in, are they going to send an email about the deposit and other details? I was so excited that I missed some things lol. 

16 minutes ago, futurePA56 said:

Accepted!! Received a call from my interviewer around noon! I’m so excited! 

Do you mind sharing who your interviewer was?

26 minutes ago, Kpillard said:

Has anyone received a call from an interviewer other then Dr. Rebman? 

Yes! I got a call from Elisa Sterner.

2 hours ago, ilyklu said:

Congratulations to those of you who have received acceptances!! Do you mind sharing what session you interviewed at? Wondering if that has anything to do with the order of calls. I'm impatiently waiting!!

Monday afternoon session

• Like 1

I was in Tuesday session, still waiting for call. I believe if we did not receive call today, we are waitlisted. Does someone receive rejection email?

5 minutes ago, AAML8 said:

I was in Tuesday session, still waiting for call. I believe if we did not receive call today, we are waitlisted. Does someone receive rejection email?

Based on the thread, it sounds like 2 of the interviewers (Rebman and Sterner) have made calls to those they interviewed...of course not everyone who interviewed is posting in this thread! Point being, there may still be some hope for a call today! I interviewed with Jill Gardner and Dr. Root, anyone else?

Received my acceptance call earlier today  - Was part of Tuesdays afternoon interview.

I'm from out of state so this was a very pleasant surprise!

Congrats everyone who received the call, for those waiting Don't give up hope!  Deposits are due on Monday and some may already have seats at other schools.  Talking to last years class, several received calls the following week when spots immediately opened up!

Stay positive!!!

• Upvote 1

Is there any possibility that Sterner and Rebman did not get to everyone they interviewed and are accepting today? 

Edited by kagalomama

5 minutes ago, ilyklu said:

Based on the thread, it sounds like 2 of the interviewers (Rebman and Sterner) have made calls to those they interviewed...of course not everyone who interviewed is posting in this thread! Point being, there may still be some hope for a call today! I interviewed with Jill Gardner and Dr. Root, anyone else?

I also interviewed with them and have not received a call. Starting to get discouraged, but trying to stay hopeful!! Congrats to everyone that’s received the call!

Edited by Kris10PAS

I also interviewed with them and have not received a call. Starting to get discouraged, but trying to stay hopeful!! Congrats to everyone that’s received the call!

We are in the same boat then! Don’t hesitate to share when you hear, I’ll do the same! Best of luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, AAML8 said:

Mine was Michele and a guy. I forgot his name. Still waiting.

I was also interviewed by Prof. Sreniawski, and Michelle! But haven't heard anything as well. So hopefully they just haven't made their calls today. 

I was interviewed by Peggy Wortham and Lynda Yousif during the Monday afternoon session. I received my call from Peggy at 12:30 today if this helps anyone. Stay positive and don’t give up hope!