• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please don't lose hope.....I'm sure many of the people who were offered have tough decisions to make.  Some may already have seats at other schools and some still have top choice interviews coming up.

Has anyone received a call from an interviewer other then Dr. Rebman? 

Congrats to those of you who already received your call. Welcome to IUMPAS, we can't wait to meet you all! The person who interviewed you will be the one who calls you; there is no magic order. I KNOW

5 minutes ago, AAML8 said:

I was in Tuesday session, still waiting for call. I believe if we did not receive call today, we are waitlisted. Does someone receive rejection email?

Based on the thread, it sounds like 2 of the interviewers (Rebman and Sterner) have made calls to those they interviewed...of course not everyone who interviewed is posting in this thread! Point being, there may still be some hope for a call today! I interviewed with Jill Gardner and Dr. Root, anyone else?

Received my acceptance call earlier today  - Was part of Tuesdays afternoon interview.

I'm from out of state so this was a very pleasant surprise!

Congrats everyone who received the call, for those waiting Don't give up hope!  Deposits are due on Monday and some may already have seats at other schools.  Talking to last years class, several received calls the following week when spots immediately opened up!

Stay positive!!!

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, ilyklu said:

Based on the thread, it sounds like 2 of the interviewers (Rebman and Sterner) have made calls to those they interviewed...of course not everyone who interviewed is posting in this thread! Point being, there may still be some hope for a call today! I interviewed with Jill Gardner and Dr. Root, anyone else?

I also interviewed with them and have not received a call. Starting to get discouraged, but trying to stay hopeful!! Congrats to everyone that’s received the call!

Edited by Kris10PAS
I also interviewed with them and have not received a call. Starting to get discouraged, but trying to stay hopeful!! Congrats to everyone that’s received the call!

We are in the same boat then! Don’t hesitate to share when you hear, I’ll do the same! Best of luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1