51 minutes ago, PApplicant19 said:

Anyone hear any news lately? I still haven't received an interview notification or rejection notice??

Ditto, still waiting. But I applied really close to the deadline because I was still trying to rack up PCE

14 minutes ago, PA-Candidate said:

Just received invite for interview Oct 22nd.  Keep your hopes up and Good Luck all. 

Stay positive!

What were your stats?

Thanks! Still anxiously waiting. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, PA-Candidate said:

Just received invite for interview Oct 22nd.  Keep your hopes up and Good Luck all. 

Stay positive!

Just received my invite for the same day! Thanks for the encouragement!

For those with interviews...Monday or Tuesday, morning or afternoon?

For those waiting keep the faith!   There are other schools offering seats that require deposits.   Slots will start opening up when others start committing.

10 hours ago, PA-Candidate said:

For those with interviews...Monday or Tuesday, morning or afternoon?

For those waiting keep the faith!   There are other schools offering seats that require deposits.   Slots will start opening up when others start committing.

I just got my invite yesterday! I’m interviewing on Tuesday in the morning!

4 hours ago, ome1996 said:

Are they done sending spots for interviews?

No absolutely not. The last invite day during the last cycle was Sept. 17th the alternate invites continued through Oct.

I am hoping that we will know by the end of next week, either way.  I am a little discouraged by the fact that last minute applications got invites already but until I get the rejection letter I will still hold out hope.

Those of you who got interview invites did you RSVP and got a confirmation email? I RSVPed 16 hours ago and still haven't heard back. I know they tell us to email them after 48 hrs but has anyone gotten confirmation email? I'm getting anxious 😄 

Are people still getting invites this week?

I'm in an odd predicament. I received a rejection letter back in June, but in July I received an email saying my application was under review. It has been radio silence since. So I'm not sure exactly what is going on. I know most programs discourage you from bugging them about the status of your application.

36 minutes ago, mattesonkb said:

Are people still getting invites this week?

I'm in an odd predicament. I received a rejection letter back in June, but in July I received an email saying my application was under review. It has been radio silence since. So I'm not sure exactly what is going on. I know most programs discourage you from bugging them about the status of your application.

I went back and looked at the "your application is under review" email and is says they will be sending invites through early October. Fingers crossed that this continues to be the case!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hl0914 said:

I did not have success when doing this...did anyone else?

Try this link https://kb.iu.edu/d/aleu I am a current student of IU so I already have a university ID but you should be able to use your application number. I think the link is in the verification email you received after submitting the supplemental application. This is what it looks like after you get in minus my name 😉 

Application Status

Academic Institution
Term Academic Career Program Academic Plan Application Date
IUPUI
Summer 2020
Graduate
Physician Assistant Graduate
Physician Asst Studies MPAS
06/14/2019

We have received your application for admission.  An admission decision has not been made.  Check here frequently for updates.  You will also be notified by postal mail as soon as your application has been reviewed and a decision has been made.

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I have since declined my interview spot on October 22nd, as I was accepted to my program of choice. I hope it gives one of y’all the opportunity to shine! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ome1996 said:

Will IUPUI give a rejection letter? I still haven't heard anything and I am assuming that they have everyone scheduled for interviews already. 

I still haven't heard anything either, they say they still send them out into early October

1 minute ago, ome1996 said:

Hello,

Has everyone been getting the confirmation emails after the interview invite? Still haven't heard anything.

Did you email them at the email they provided to RSVP?