Samford University 2019-2020 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, kshamblin said:

I will be interviewing the 18th!! Girls can I get advice on what to wear for the interview? I have gotten mixed answers on whether to do a pant suit or dress!

I recently just had an interview at another program. There were girls in skirts, dressed and pant suits. I personally wore a pant suit because I am more comfortable that way! I've heard girls should always wear pant suits but I think thats silly realistically. Wear what you feel comfortable and professional in!

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 8:09 AM, kshamblin said:

I will be interviewing the 18th!! Girls can I get advice on what to wear for the interview? I have gotten mixed answers on whether to do a pant suit or dress!

I am planning on wear a skirt suit. I'm sure it would be perfectly fine to wear a nice business-y type dress with a blazer.

On 9/24/2019 at 8:09 AM, kshamblin said:

I interviewed on September 23rd and wore a skirt suit. There were ladies in skirts and pants and one lady in a dress. I liked wearing a skirt!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have had all but good PA interview experiences. I have found both of the previous programs I have interviewed at to be a typically relaxed environment and was made to feel comfortable. I found my interview at Samford to be uncomfortable and unpleasant and I walked away feeling doubtful of my capabilities and pursuit of this profession. I have decided to no longer pursue PA but I felt that it was important to share my experience and truth because we all have different experiences. Good luck to the incoming class!

4 hours ago, lila87 said:

I have had all but good PA interview experiences. I have found both of the previous programs I have interviewed at to be a typically relaxed environment and was made to feel comfortable. I found my interview at Samford to be uncomfortable and unpleasant and I walked away feeling doubtful of my capabilities and pursuit of this profession. I have decided to no longer pursue PA but I felt that it was important to share my experience and truth because we all have different experiences. Good luck to the incoming class!

I’m sorry you felt that way, praying God shows you where you will fit in your profession! I know the interview process has been a difficult process to go through.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...