2019 - 2020 Stony Brook Application

Hello everyone! I have a question regarding parking on campus. I understand there is a health sciences parking garage next to the health sciences center. Is that where we are expected park or is a parking pass required to park there? If a pass is required is there a place for visitor parking?

So excited to meet you all at the November 21st interview session! 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ann0916 said:

Hello everyone! I have a question regarding parking on campus. I understand there is a health sciences parking garage next to the health sciences center. Is that where we are expected park or is a parking pass required to park there? If a pass is required is there a place for visitor parking?

So excited to meet you all at the November 21st interview session! 🙂

I think parking for visitors will be the hospital parking garage..and then you will use the main hospital doors to go down to HSC Center Level 2! I believe for the Health Science parking garage is for employees and not for the public! Hope this helps. 

On 11/24/2019 at 5:37 PM, stephanieprepa said:

For accepted candidates - Aside from accepting the offer to admission on the SOLAR website, what else have you guys done?

That’s pretty much it , I emailed and they said after interviews are done and the class is filled they’ll start sending more information , anyone heard anything else ?