2019 - 2020 Stony Brook Application

11 minutes ago, jc0863 said:

For anyone accepted, did your acceptance letter state which campus you were accepted to? Mine just said “Suny Stony Brook”. Am I to assume that’s the Stony Brook campus?

Yes, my acceptance letter stated that I was placed at the Southampton campus in the first paragraph. Also it was stated in my acceptance phone call. You are probably on the main campus!

On 10/28/2019 at 4:10 PM, stephanieprepa said:

I was in the Oct 22 morning session as well and didn't get a paper or anything to select my campus preference either. Hopefully everything will work out 

Yea, I emailed them and clarified about my preference. My group had the presentation at the end and I think they forgot to distribute that strip of paper. Not a big deal, but try to send an email to Audra. 

3 hours ago, SANTHRA said:

Yea, I emailed them and clarified about my preference. My group had the presentation at the end and I think they forgot to distribute that strip of paper. Not a big deal, but try to send an email to Audra. 

Thanks! I was also in the last group to view the presentation. We must have been in the same group. I just emailed Audra. Hopefully it provided some clarification. Good luck to you!! 🙂 

• Like 1

On 10/17/2019 at 10:31 AM, KittenInASuit said:

Did anyone from the Sept. 21st interviews who got an acceptance call receive an email or packet on how to secure their seat? 

I interviewed the 21st in the afternoon and received an email explaining how to log into their portal in order to accept my seat. The portal also had my acceptance letter.