2019 - 2020 Stony Brook Application

4 minutes ago, Futurepac12345 said:

Hi Jennifer,

i was Wondering when the applicants from this week will get an email verification of interview dates or denial. Thanks.

I am happy to provide updates and will not give specifics as this is a process done a certain way.  If I need to take time away from reading to answer this specific questions, it will take me longer to read.  Please be patient.

1 minute ago, SuPellechio said:

I received an email about it 30 minutes ago but that's all the information that I have regarding it.

Interesting... I haven't received an email about it. When did you get your original interview invitation and when you confirmed with Audra did she directly email you back?

About 20 students were coded as verified mid may, when they really are mid june.  So with the use of technology sometimes comes errors, but no need to panic we are dealing with these students one at a time individually to work this out.  If you are one of these affected students, please reach out to the program if you have not already.  If you did not get the email about the problem with the hacking then it does not affect you or your application.  No need to panic

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, jennifer smith said:

About 20 students were coded as verified mid may, when they really are mid june.  So with the use of technology sometimes comes errors, but no need to panic we are dealing with these students one at a time individually to work this out.  If you are one of these affected students, please reach out to the program if you have not already.  If you did not get the email about the problem with the hacking then it does not affect you or your application.  No need to panic

Thank you!

Hello, 

I had an interview scheduled for 9/21 and received this email earlier today. They did say that I was no longer invited at this time. I am frustrated because I received the interview invitation over 5 weeks ago and emailed Audra back directly and she confirmed. I am coming from Colorado so I already have flights booked and a car rented. I am planning on calling tomorrow to find out more information.

7 hours ago, ALars6 said:

Hello, 

I had an interview scheduled for 9/21 and received this email earlier today. They did say that I was no longer invited at this time. I am frustrated because I received the interview invitation over 5 weeks ago and emailed Audra back directly and she confirmed. I am coming from Colorado so I already have flights booked and a car rented. I am planning on calling tomorrow to find out more information.

I got the same email too! Im coming from California and all my flights/hotels are booked too!