Has anyone heard of anything yet?

I applied for phase II but haven't heard any news, good or bad, so I'm not too worried. But I'd like some news just to calm my nerves.

On 2/19/2020 at 9:38 AM, JDPA85 said:

Has anyone heard of anything yet?

I applied for phase II but haven't heard any news, good or bad, so I'm not too worried. But I'd like some news just to calm my nerves.

I haven't heard anything and I submitted my application 8/26. I have heard and interviewed from another program I applied to but nothing from FIU. 

hey guys! i'm a first year student right now - don't give up hope yet! we heard back on this day one year ago at the end of the work day, so hopefully you hear from them soon : - )

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ar2158 said:

hey guys! i'm a first year student right now - don't give up hope yet! we heard back on this day one year ago at the end of the work day, so hopefully you hear from them soon : - )

Thanks for letting us know! The worst part is the waiting and uncertainty, but you're right, we will know soon enough.  I'm a panther..completed my BA and all prereqs at FIU, so I hope to hear from my school soon! good or bad!

I just got an invite to interview as well. Florida declared a state of emergency for coronavirus but I'm not sure how that'll all pan out with interviews. Also the email doesn't say on interview form like if its group, individual, mmi, etc? I tried to call the school a few times but it just goes to voicemail.

3 minutes ago, zhusdiw said:

I just got an invite to interview as well. Florida declared a state of emergency for coronavirus but I'm not sure how that'll all pan out with interviews. Also the email doesn't say on interview form like if its group, individual, mmi, etc? I tried to call the school a few times but it just goes to voicemail.

I don't know... The email says they are unable to provide us with anymore information about what to expect on interview day other than what's in the email. I'm sure it will be ok, no matter what type of interview it is. 

22 minutes ago, Wishinandhoping16 said:

I don't know... The email says they are unable to provide us with anymore information about what to expect on interview day other than what's in the email. I'm sure it will be ok, no matter what type of interview it is. 

Yea that’s true! 

3 hours ago, Wishinandhoping16 said:

Hey all, check your emails! I just got an invitation from FIU for an interview. They sent it a couple of hours ago. I interview next week..So excited!!!!!!

do you still think they are going to send out invites? I haven't received anything, good or bad yet.

3 hours ago, Maddie88 said:

Got an interview invite!! Requested for March 11th. So excited!

if you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your application.

2 hours ago, JDPA85 said:

do you still think they are going to send out invites? I haven't received anything, good or bad yet.

My guess is they didn't send out all invitations/rejections/reviewed all applications yet. Otherwise, everyone would have received something today. 

Hi! Anyone who has interviewed, can you give some insight regarding the interview format, length, idea of questions asked, entrance exam?, etc please! It would be so greatly appreciated! Thank you! 😀

Edited by aspiringpa1313
  • Like 1

On 3/3/2020 at 5:02 PM, JDPA85 said:

if you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your application.

Beginning of November!

12 hours ago, Maddie88 said:

For those who got and interview invite and requested an interview spot, have you received a confirmation email yet?

Yes. I got a confirmation email on Friday 

15 hours ago, Wishinandhoping16 said:

Yes. I got a confirmation email on Friday 

I haven’t received a confirmation, but I chose my interview for the week of the 16th.