I sent an email out today asking about any possible updates they could have (even with all this COVID-19 stuff going on). Will update if I get an email back. Also, I am starting to get really antsy so I looked at 2018-2019 application cycle to see how their process was towards the end. People were responding that even in JUNE the seats were still not all filled. (Someone got off the waitlist in August.......... I'm so confused because that's all sorts of reapplying in the new cycle- perhaps this person wrote in the wrong one and meant to write in the 2020 cycle? Both are possible though, if someone bailed from the program last minute). Although the waiting game is draining, I guess there's still lots of hope for those of us who have not received a response yet! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, charlottemae said:

I was also waitlisted. Does anyone know how many are on the waitlist? And how many typically get accepted off the waitlist?

Waitlisted. Good luck to everyone! 🙂

I asked during my interview that last year 60% of waitlist was cleared off. I think in last year forum it said 50. Do people get rejected after interview?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2020 at 12:09 PM, ngocarolyn7 said:

Just an update for yall, I just received a call from Trina (No Caller ID) granting acceptance from the waitlist. It's moving! 

I will be turning this down and wish the best for the person who gains acceptance! 

Thank you for letting us know! Best of luck to all who is still on the waitlist, don’t lose hope!