I received an interview invite for 2/27 as well, I am respectfully declining that offer. Hope this helps you guys who haven't gotten word back. So have your suit on standby.  Good Luck!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stellaaaa said:

For those that had interviews, about how long does everything take? From my understanding it’s an interview and a small tour, correct? Thanks!

It was really quick! My interview was only about 20 mins and the tour lasted around 45 mins I think! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kelswentz said:

It was really quick! My interview was only about 20 mins and the tour lasted around 45 mins I think! 

Thank you for the info!

14 hours ago, niquemack said:

Has anyone else not heard anything at all?

I still haven't heard anything! I even emailed them a couple of days ago but they haven't responded to my email either 😐 

43 minutes ago, KayXPA said:

Does anyone know if they’re still offering interviews? 

They told my interview group from 2-27 that we were going to be the last ones. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 3/9/2020 at 9:39 PM, Jennycl said:

I received an email and the final decisions/waitlist were still in process. 

When did you get that email? Also did the email tell you anything of your status or possibly when their final decisions will come out? Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Has anyone heard anything yet? With everything going on right now I imagine they're short-staffed or possibly even closed, but curious to know if anyone has gotten a response of any kind.

I’ve been offered acceptance, paid my deposit, & will be attending SCU in the fall! I’m so so excited! Please reach out if you will also be attending or have found a Facebook page! Thanks 🙂 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, kelswentz said:

I’ve been offered acceptance, paid my deposit, & will be attending SCU in the fall! I’m so so excited! Please reach out if you will also be attending or have found a Facebook page! Thanks 🙂 

When did you hear from them? And when did you interview? 
and of course congrats!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jennycl said:

When did you hear from them? And when did you interview? 
and of course congrats!!!

I interviewed on January 21 and got an email with acceptance a few days later. So I paid my deposit, but I was still waiting on a few other schools at the time. However, recently I’ve decided SCU was the best fit for me!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kelswentz said:

I interviewed on January 21 and got an email with acceptance a few days later. So I paid my deposit, but I was still waiting on a few other schools at the time. However, recently I’ve decided SCU was the best fit for me!

Congrats!! I also will be attending SCU this fall. Feel free to message me! 🙂 There’s a Facebook group and it’s called SCUHS-MSPA Class of 2022 

• Like 1