Also got an acceptance call after interviewing Wednesday!! Met so many amazing people that day and happy for the ones who also got their acceptance!! My recommendation is also along the lines of gormanconnor's. Be yourself number one, and SHOW that you are really invested into going to SCU (if you indeed are). Good luck everyone!!

Edited by Puravida
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I interviewed 1/28 and I received an acceptance call yesterday as well! Soo very excited! Did anyone receive any email from SCU asking you to complete your app? Nothing says regarding PA and I believe Trina told me I would be receiving an email like this on Monday.  Best of luck to those still needing to be interviewed, be confident and exude why you would be a great fit for the program. Also; Trina told us they cleared about 60% of the waitlist last year so if you get waitlisted, don’t be discouraged!! 🙂

E092A020-0438-4834-8410-6B145A0593CF.jpeg

2 hours ago, Bhadley712 said:

I interviewed 1/28 and I received an acceptance call yesterday as well! Soo very excited! Did anyone receive any email from SCU asking you to complete your app? Nothing says regarding PA and I believe Trina told me I would be receiving an email like this on Monday.  Best of luck to those still needing to be interviewed, be confident and exude why you would be a great fit for the program. Also; Trina told us they cleared about 60% of the waitlist last year so if you get waitlisted, don’t be discouraged!! 🙂

E092A020-0438-4834-8410-6B145A0593CF.jpeg

I got it yesterday too but she said I would get an email on Monday so I'm confused as well. I think I'm going to reach out to see until when I have to fill this out.