2019-2020 George Washington University

2 hours ago, KhaliaB said:

The ‘pattern’ for this cycle has been early admission offers days before the next set of interviews. For example, I interviewed 9/21; I got a call on 10/4 the day before the 10/5 interviews.

Yeah I know, but I sure hope they follow the same number of days after interviewing for this round (instead of day before next interview), since there are so many weeks before the next interview day!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, rfo1234 said:

I received a confirmation email from the program on June 11th saying my application was under review. With one interview day left, should I assume I'll be getting rejected? 

I don't think they've invited for the November interview so it's not over yet!

Edited by jnypny
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, hungryhippocampus said:

When should those who've interviewed but haven't received a call expect news? Sometime in November? 

from what I remember from my interview a few people each interview are offered “early admission” and they make the rest of the decisions by Dec. 4th or 5th.