21 hours ago, joe213 said:

For those of you who have been accepted, have you received anything else other than the call?  I’m mostly curious how long we have to put down the deposit. 

I have only received the call as well. They said that an acceptance email would be sent in 2-3 days but I have not been sent one as of yet. How about you? 

6 minutes ago, joe213 said:

I haven’t either. I received the call last Wednesday (9/11), but that’s all. I just want to know when the $1000 is due haha

Yea that’s when I got my call as well. I guess we will just have to wait lol

On 9/18/2019 at 11:39 AM, Anon2225 said:

Yea that’s when I got my call as well. I guess we will just have to wait lol

Yeah me and evelyn have been waiting for it too, do y'all wanna start some type of Facebook group for our class so we can all keep up with whats going on?

22 hours ago, mmalone020 said:

Yeah me and evelyn have been waiting for it too, do y'all wanna start some type of Facebook group for our class so we can all keep up with whats going on?

Yea I would definitely be open to that! Message me the details if you do 🙂 

12 hours ago, quoiaa1 said:

Has anyone that was verified at the end of July received an interview? I submitted July 20th and I've only received the "under review" email.

Same here! Got my under review email 7/30 but haven't heard anything since! Patiently waiting 🙂

For those of you already accepted, I emailed Veronica last week and she said that the acceptance emails should be sent out this week! 

If there is a fb group, I would love to be added to it as well!

• Upvote 1

Got my first "still in review" message on 07/22.

For the past 2 weeks, instead of an interview invite, I've received advertisements about their RT program. 

Is this happening to anybody else? 🤣

Besides that, I haven't heard anything. Is all hope lost?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lifeline10 said:

Got my first "still in review" message on 07/22.

For the past 2 weeks, instead of an interview invite, I've received advertisements about their RT program. 

Is this happening to anybody else? 🤣

Besides that, I haven't heard anything. Is all hope lost?

Yes 😅 and it’s driving me nuts

22 minutes ago, lharper406 said:

Yes 😅 and it’s driving me nuts

Same here as well. Has anyone contacted the school for an update on their status?

40 minutes ago, marykay said:

Same...... 

Yes same here! I am still anxiously waiting for something. Does anyone else know if they're still interviewing? 

I think I remember seeing this school only has about 30 seats...so it's possible they have already filled the class and only a small sampling posted here on the forums. Holding out hope though.

14 hours ago, Curivity said:

I think I remember seeing this school only has about 30 seats...so it's possible they have already filled the class and only a small sampling posted here on the forums. Holding out hope though.

i believe its 40-45. Again, i didn't receive an interview until Dec. in the past, we just have to be optimistic and wait it out. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, eem95 said:

Just got the acceptance call from the 10/07 interview!!! I can’t believe it! 

Me too!!! Congrats!

• Like 1

If you don't get the still in review email (I applied August 22nd and was verified the 27th) does that mean I'm no longer in review? 

• Upvote 1