South College - Nashville 2019-2020 Application Cycle

What's up guys! This is my 2nd cycle applying, I submitted and was verified in July, had a phone call with a representative to talk about my application in September. Still have not heard since then. From talking to my friends who are in the program currently, they said some of then did not interview until late April and were accepted in May. (Weird I know) Here are my stats as a 2nd time applicant. 

GRE: 300   

sGPA 3.2     x

Overall (3.4) 

Shadowing (560, PA and MD) 

Pt care hours: 8,400 (worked as CNA, Nuclear Medicine Technologist, Student Athletic Trainer)

I applied to South College in Knoxville, Atlanta and Nashville. Has anyone heard about the other two locations? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, bsulli15 said:

Does anyone happen to know if they have definitely had their last interview or not? I applied late in the cycle, but I haven't heard anything yet other than the email basically saying they received my application. 

Same here. As far as I know, they’ll conduct as many interviews as they need until May or until all positions are filled. 

On 4/17/2020 at 4:01 PM, Vyoma96 said:

Same here. As far as I know, they’ll conduct as many interviews as they need until May or until all positions are filled. 

I reached out on Friday because I was in the same position. I applied to all 3 South locations. Nashville is already full but Knoxville and Atlanta are still interviewing. Hope that helps!

On 4/18/2020 at 4:06 PM, andrewgrayson22 said:

I reached out on Friday because I was in the same position. I applied to all 3 South locations. Nashville is already full but Knoxville and Atlanta are still interviewing. Hope that helps!

So I guess that means I won't be hearing anything from Nashville?

Also, I personally just interviewed with Knoxville Friday. They said it was their last interview date for this cycle.