South College - Nashville 2019-2020 Application Cycle

4 hours ago, MadisonMartin1003 said:

Has anyone received an interview who submitted their application around the end of October?

I haven't yet. I had my phone call to go over my application and he said that it could really be anytime in the next several months but that if selected there'd be at least a month's notice. So just kind of a waiting game for now 😕

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sml15c said:

For those who received a phone call to go over your application, how long after your submitted did you receive this called? I got the email that everything was received on 9/19 and have not heard anything since. Thanks! 

There should've been a little paragraph at the end of the email that said they had everything that said "Now that your application is complete and verified if you’d like me to take a few minutes to look it over with you I can do that." I just replied to that email and they gave me a phone number and day to call.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, sml15c said:

Congrats!! Do you mind sharing when you submitted your app/your stats? 

Yeah! So I submitted my app with everything completed around 10-2-19 and then received an email with an interview offer on 10-16-19. My stats are as follows: 

overall GPA: 3.86

prereq GPA: 3.9

PCE: roughly 2000 maybe a small amount more 

GRE: 304 

2 hours ago, Ccampbell0220 said:

Yeah! So I submitted my app with everything completed around 10-2-19 and then received an email with an interview offer on 10-16-19. My stats are as follows: 

overall GPA: 3.86

prereq GPA: 3.9

PCE: roughly 2000 maybe a small amount more 

GRE: 304 

Hey I think I know who you are! I sat next to you at the interview. I was also also accepted! 

• 4 weeks later...

Something else that may also give some of you hope: I was accepted here, paid my deposit, and joined the accepted student Facebook group. I then was accepted somewhere else and gave up my seat at South so I’m not in the group anymore, but I can see how many people are in it and it is less than 20. There may be a few that don’t have Facebook or haven’t joined the group yet, but that is still a lot of available spots to fill (I believe they said it will be a class of 45?). Just figured I would pass that along! 

• Like 4

On 12/28/2019 at 5:05 PM, jbird66 said:

Something else that may also give some of you hope: I was accepted here, paid my deposit, and joined the accepted student Facebook group. I then was accepted somewhere else and gave up my seat at South so I’m not in the group anymore, but I can see how many people are in it and it is less than 20. There may be a few that don’t have Facebook or haven’t joined the group yet, but that is still a lot of available spots to fill (I believe they said it will be a class of 45?). Just figured I would pass that along! 

Hey! How much $$ is the seat deposit? And how long do you have to respond to your acceptance before you lose your seat? Thank you!

I was invited to an interview yesterday for later this month on the 24th. I do not believe it is too late for anyone who is considering applying! I submitted my application mid-December! Good luck everyone! Also, if anyone (or as a group) want to grab coffee the day before on the 23rd and get to know one another l would be interested! 🙂 

Edited by Holly1483

5 minutes ago, Holly1483 said:

I was invited to an interview yesterday for later this month on the 24th. I do not believe it is too late for anyone who is considering applying! I submitted my application mid-December! Good luck everyone! Also, if anyone (or as a group) want to grab coffee the day before on the 23rd and get to know one another l would be interested! 🙂 

Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats?

On 1/5/2020 at 1:04 AM, Holly1483 said:

I also have an interview the 24th! I would love to meet up, it would definitely make the process less stressful by getting to know some people before hand 🙂