scurles1

South College - Nashville 2019-2020 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, cwt0502 said:

Has anyone heard if the Nashville campus became accredited yet? I thought they were supposed to find out in June. 

They reviewed the site visit in June and the results will be told to the school by August 2nd!

• Upvote 1

My app was just verified.  I am speaking to the someone on Monday.  Has anyone done this and how does it work?

Yes! I did this about a week ago. You’ll speak with a guy and he will have your app in front of him. He will go over stats from last year, areas of strength, etc. he can’t say chances of getting in etc. I would recommend taking notes while he talks to you. It helped me! 

Hey all! I just wanted to pop in and say hey. I interviewed at South College- Nashville campus last cycle and was accepted, but committed elsewhere due to location. It's an awesome program and all the staff are super helpful. I know the process is stressful, so if anyone has any general questions please feel free to reach out! Good luck to everyone and congrats to those who already received interview invites!

Edited by PAC2B12
  • Like 1

Nope @kkay113.... last year around September I applied because that's the soonest I had found out about their program and received an interview invite for Feb.!!! 

Edited by Reeannuh
  • Like 1

So you were accepted on the spot? I wasn’t aware they were already interviewing. When did you apply? And congrats!!

Is anyone here applying to more than one South program? I am considered out of state (from MN) for all three of their campuses. Just curious what others are doing 🙂 

I re-applied to the Knoxville location. Interesting enough, the only location that reached out last year was Nashville's.... Knoxville literally waited until this new application cycle to say that I was rejected for an offer. Weird!

On 7/27/2019 at 8:32 AM, Medicinerocks said:

I was accepted to South College yesterday at my interview. The staff is super nice. If you guys have any questions, let me know.

hii can you give any advice on what the interviews are like?!

• Upvote 1

On 8/15/2019 at 11:05 PM, stressedstudent said:

hii can you give any advice on what the interviews are like?!

It’s honestly the chillest interview I’ve ever had! Don’t stress:) they feed you good too lol

Has anyone heard anything about another round of interview invites? I noticed people were getting invites back in June for July interviews so I thought maybe they would be emailing for the next round....waiting is killing me! 

3 hours ago, roadhaus said:

Just got an invitation to interview a few days ago. Submitted CASPA in early july, and it was verified July 11. Good luck everyone!!

Congrats!!! Mine was verified around the same time and I got an “under review” email from them on 7/17. Still anxiously waiting!!! Did you hear back via email?? Thanks 🙂