South College - Nashville 2019-2020 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all! I just wanted to pop in and say hey. I interviewed at South College- Nashville campus last cycle and was accepted, but committed elsewhere due to location. It's an awesome program and all the staff are super helpful. I know the process is stressful, so if anyone has any general questions please feel free to reach out! Good luck to everyone and congrats to those who already received interview invites!

Edited by PAC2B12
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, roadhaus said:

Just got an invitation to interview a few days ago. Submitted CASPA in early july, and it was verified July 11. Good luck everyone!!

Congrats!!! Mine was verified around the same time and I got an “under review” email from them on 7/17. Still anxiously waiting!!! Did you hear back via email?? Thanks 🙂 

10 hours ago, KS126 said:

Congrats!!! Mine was verified around the same time and I got an “under review” email from them on 7/17. Still anxiously waiting!!! Did you hear back via email?? Thanks 🙂 

yea, I was contacted via email. They requested I respond to the invite within a week of getting the email so keep your eyes out for it!