Lipscomb University 2019-2020 Application Cycle

On 10/24/2019 at 4:25 PM, kelsie123 said:

Anyone who has been accepted mind sharing their stats? Trying to plan for next years cycle! 

CGPA: 3.94    SGPA: 3.85    GRE: did not take

PCE: 700 hours   Shadowing: 100 hours

Volunteer: 500hours   Research: 500 hours

I am 21 and will graduate in December with a degree in psychology-neuroscience. I was also involved in clubs and was a student athlete. Hope this helps and good luck 🙂 

Hey all...I'm a second year student in the program and just wanted to hop on to say if anyone has any questions that they want answered from a PA student perspective feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer! Feel free to message as well (You are also welcome to express your stresses and I can try to console you because I've been in your shoes) 

Overall, Lipscomb's been a good place with good people and giving us an excellent education along with useful experiences--can't beat that :)  

• Like 1

On 10/30/2019 at 8:31 PM, amber234 said:

Does the program start in August or October?

Hey there! I’m currently a first year PA-S in Lipscomb’s class of 2021. We had a 3 day orientation at the end of August and started classes at the beginning of September, the day after Labor Day! Hope this helps! Please feel free to reach out with any further questions! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 3:33 PM, bmags said:

Received an interview invite a few days ago and ended up choosing January 3rd--to anyone else that's interviewing then, I'm looking forward to meeting you! Lipscomb's one of my top choices so I'm beyond excited!!

I'll be there too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...