Lipscomb University 2019-2020 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

I interviewed on Friday and  got my acceptance call yesterday! I’m excited to be a part of this program. The interview had 2 two on 1 ten minute interviews, a lunch, a tour, and a writing sample. They were very nice and just used the interview to get to know you, so don’t be stressed. Good luck to those of you waiting to hear back and interview! 

40 minutes ago, Mkandersen said:

I interviewed on Friday and  got my acceptance call yesterday! I’m excited to be a part of this program. The interview had 2 two on 1 ten minute interviews, a lunch, a tour, and a writing sample. They were very nice and just used the interview to get to know you, so don’t be stressed. Good luck to those of you waiting to hear back and interview! 

I will also be joining Lipscomb’s class in 2020. I am very excited! Can’t wait to meet you

• Like 2

On 10/7/2019 at 4:20 PM, jspreen said:

Congratulations! Can I ask you why this is your top choice ? 

Thank you! I absolutely love Nashville. Also, the people who I have been in contact with so far at the school have been so friendly and it seems very welcoming there!

Edited by Sadie01xx

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2019 at 4:29 PM, MichaelGaryScott said:

I hope this is helpful/provides hope for anyone applying this cycle or anyone who wanders to this forum in the future. 

My stats. First time applicant. Received interview invitation. Declined interview because of acceptance elsewhere. 

BA in history; cGPA: 3.44; sGPA: 3.41; 2000hrs CNA, medical mission volunteer; 23hrs shadowing PAs; 4 LORs - MD x2, post-bac professor, nurse supervisor.

Feel free to contact me w/ any questions. 

What science classes did you take to achieve a 3.41? Also, how did you get accepted with a BA, don't most require BS?

On 10/20/2019 at 2:33 PM, bmags said:

Received an interview invite a few days ago and ended up choosing January 3rd--to anyone else that's interviewing then, I'm looking forward to meeting you! Lipscomb's one of my top choices so I'm beyond excited!!

Congrats! When did you submit your app?