High Point University 2019-2020 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Seagalls said:

For people interested in HPU's PA program, select another program.  This program has many internal problems currently that will effect the incoming class negatively.

@Seagalls  Can you be more specific about issues and their impact? I appreciate the post but nothing you said really helps anyone with acceptance or active list status.

4 hours ago, Seagalls said:

For people interested in HPU's PA program, select another program.  This program has many internal problems currently that will effect the incoming class negatively.

You definitely need to be more specific as this was a very broad statement that is not helpful to anyone who has already selected this program or others who are waiting to hear back. Are you a current student? Could you elaborate? 

16 hours ago, eliss691 said:

You definitely need to be more specific as this was a very broad statement that is not helpful to anyone who has already selected this program or others who are waiting to hear back. Are you a current student? Could you elaborate? 

Its kind of sketchy that they came on and made that claim then deleted the post.  I feel like more information would have been warranted if there were actual problems 

As a current student at HPU, I can confirm that the statement made previously is false. I am very happy with my decision to come to High Point and feel I am getting the best education possible. The professors care about us and our learning, which is evident by how accommodating they are to our requests in classes, facilities and learning styles. The program is growing and is only going to get better! If you have any specific questions, you can reply to this thread and I am happy to help! 

• Like 2

As a current PA student at HPU, I can say with full certainty that there are no internal issues with the program. If there are we students certainly don’t know about them and are not impacted by them. It’s quite the opposite in fact, HPU is SO supportive to us and I honestly could not imagine being in any other program. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns. BEST OF LUCK! 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...