High Point University 2019-2020 Application Cycle

10 minutes ago, allyc1234 said:

How long did you have to pay the deposit? I received my acceptance call on Friday and I have not received my confirmation email yet. I don't want to miss the deadline! 

Hey, don’t worry! It can take them a bit to send the email. I called in a panic about a week after my acceptance, and they told me not to worry. It took about 10 days to get the confirmation email, which will have the information about the deadline :).

31 minutes ago, eliss691 said:

Hey, don’t worry! It can take them a bit to send the email. I called in a panic about a week after my acceptance, and they told me not to worry. It took about 10 days to get the confirmation email, which will have the information about the deadline :).

Okay awesome thank you so much! I feel like I have been obsessively checking my emails but I will relax now 😂

On 11/12/2019 at 11:44 AM, MPANC said:

Does anyone know if High point is planning on sending out any more interview invites? I have yet to hear anything from them.

I am wondering the same. I was verified as early as May, and have not heard a single word.

I see they have interviewed a lot of other people and made acceptance offers. I wondered if there was still a chance..

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who have been accepted and paid the deposit, have you been invited into the Facebook group after following the instructions in the follow up email? I got the email last Tuesday after I paid the deposit and followed the directions. I would really like to be in the Facebook group to get to know you guys!

Edited by ProspectivePAGT

2 minutes ago, ProspectivePAGT said:

For those of you who have been accepted and paid the deposit, have you been invited into the Facebook group after following the instructions in the follow up email? I got the email last Tuesday and followed the directions. I would really like to be in the Facebook group to get to know you guys!

After pay the deposit you will get an email detailing how to get added to the fb page. But, I didn’t actually get a request until a few days after I submitted all my paper work. Don’t worry there hasn’t been much activity on the page as of now so you aren’t missing out on anything 🙂 

• Upvote 1