Jump to content

High Point University 2019-2020 Application Cycle

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, JSprePA said:

I would keep an eye out for an email. I got accepted on a Friday and had the confirmation email 5 days later! Not sure why it’s taking longer this time though

Oh no haha. When did you interview?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still haven't heard back from the 9/17 interview. I'm becoming a little worried now. I'm thinking about checking in with them at the end of next week. Has anybody else not heard anything back from that interview day?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, arielnberry said:

I still haven't heard back from the 9/17 interview. I'm becoming a little worried now. I'm thinking about checking in with them at the end of next week. Has anybody else not heard anything back from that interview day?? 

I still haven’t heard back from the 8/23 interview. I reached out and apparently my application is still under review. So if you weren’t accepted immediately it may just be a waiting game until more interviews are conducted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2019 at 9:41 AM, bgrif said:

Interviewing on 10/8. Excited to meet everyone!

Same here! Looking forward to meeting everyone as well!!

For those curious, I was verified Aug 16 and received the invite Sep 24. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2019 at 10:25 AM, PAistheway212 said:

I received the email yesterday. I was notified of my acceptance on Monday and for some reason it went to my “junk mail”... So check there!

Thanks! I actually received mine Thursday too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Ccampbell0220 said:

I was offered a spot on the active list! Better than being rejected so I’ll take it. Good luck to everyone! 

Me too! I'm trying to stay positive! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody know if there are still more interview dates to come? I'm local and was really hoping to get to interview. I still haven't heard anything - getting nervous! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2019 at 5:19 PM, kalovett said:

Anybody know if there are still more interview dates to come? I'm local and was really hoping to get to interview. I still haven't heard anything - getting nervous! 

Last year they did interviews until beginning of February so I’m sure there are! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2019 at 9:32 AM, eliss691 said:

Oh no haha. When did you interview?

August 23rd. Was accepted by phone call on Sept 6. Had email confirmation Sept 11!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For any of you that are accepted and submitted your deposit, have you heard anything after submitting the money? I know they said they would add us to a Facebook page but I haven’t heard anything since. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, rowecassidy9 said:

For any of you that are accepted and submitted your deposit, have you heard anything after submitting the money? I know they said they would add us to a Facebook page but I haven’t heard anything since. 

I’ve beeb meaning to ask the same question! I haven’t received anything else or been added to the Facebook page, glad I’m not alone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PrePA1115 said:

I’ve beeb meaning to ask the same question! I haven’t received anything else or been added to the Facebook page, glad I’m not alone 

I think I’m going to call tomorrow to make sure they got my deposit.  I got the confirmation email for it but I want to make sure it shows up on their end! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 8:47 PM, missarsims said:

Anyone hear from the September 27th interview date?

I interviewed on the 27th as well and they said my application is still under review- that I will know more after they meet again but they did not say when that would be. It does seem to be taking a bit longer than usual!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2019 at 4:17 PM, stressedstudent said:

Does anyone know when High Point will finalize their class? 

Not quite sure when interviews end, I'm pretty sure they interview until February. However, they did say they are actually in the process of expanding their class size from 40 to 60 seats so they said this is why they are slow on giving out acceptances. Also probably because of this, they will finalize their class pretty late, but this is all just what I personally think. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, bgrif said:

Not quite sure when interviews end, I'm pretty sure they interview until February. However, they did say they are actually in the process of expanding their class size from 40 to 60 seats so they said this is why they are slow on giving out acceptances. Also probably because of this, they will finalize their class pretty late, but this is all just what I personally think. 

Are they expanding the class size for this cycle or next??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More