High Point University 2019-2020 Application Cycle

2 minutes ago, arielnberry said:

I still haven't heard back from the 9/17 interview. I'm becoming a little worried now. I'm thinking about checking in with them at the end of next week. Has anybody else not heard anything back from that interview day?? 

I still haven’t heard back from the 8/23 interview. I reached out and apparently my application is still under review. So if you weren’t accepted immediately it may just be a waiting game until more interviews are conducted. 

26 minutes ago, rowecassidy9 said:

For any of you that are accepted and submitted your deposit, have you heard anything after submitting the money? I know they said they would add us to a Facebook page but I haven’t heard anything since. 

I’ve beeb meaning to ask the same question! I haven’t received anything else or been added to the Facebook page, glad I’m not alone 

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 8:47 PM, missarsims said:

Anyone hear from the September 27th interview date?

I interviewed on the 27th as well and they said my application is still under review- that I will know more after they meet again but they did not say when that would be. It does seem to be taking a bit longer than usual!

On 10/23/2019 at 4:17 PM, stressedstudent said:

Does anyone know when High Point will finalize their class? 

Not quite sure when interviews end, I'm pretty sure they interview until February. However, they did say they are actually in the process of expanding their class size from 40 to 60 seats so they said this is why they are slow on giving out acceptances. Also probably because of this, they will finalize their class pretty late, but this is all just what I personally think. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, bgrif said:

Not quite sure when interviews end, I'm pretty sure they interview until February. However, they did say they are actually in the process of expanding their class size from 40 to 60 seats so they said this is why they are slow on giving out acceptances. Also probably because of this, they will finalize their class pretty late, but this is all just what I personally think. 

Are they expanding the class size for this cycle or next??