scurles1

High Point University 2019-2020 Application Cycle

Everything! Small class sizes, brand new facilities with top of the line mannequins, cadaver lab, etc. The professors are passionate about their vision, and are very approachable. Go to an open house, you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

My CASPA was verified on June 25th and I received a confirmation e-mail the same day. It stated interviews will be held starting in September.... I wonder when we will start hearing back for interview invitations... good luck everybody! 

3 hours ago, JSprePA said:

Was offered an interview for 8/23. Anyone know what interview style they use?

Congrats! I’m also interviewing that date. I’m pretty sure that its two, one on one interviews.

2 hours ago, jswim said:

Congrats to both of you! When did you guys submit your app and when did you receive an interview invite? 

Thanks! I submitted my app on 8/1 and received the invite on 8/13

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jswim said:

Congrats to both of you! When did you guys submit your app and when did you receive an interview invite? 

Submitted to CASPA 7/1. Received interview invitation 8/8!

For those who got interviews: did you all receive an official confirmation? I asked admissions and they said my application was complete but I still haven't received an email officially stating it.

for those of you who have interviewed how many people were at the interview? I just recieved an invite for the 9/27 interview. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, gs1998 said:

for those of you who have interviewed how many people were at the interview? I just recieved an invite for the 9/27 interview. 

Congrats and good luck! I am not sure of class size but do you mind sharing when you submitted your application? Thanks!

14 hours ago, gs1998 said:

I would say there were about 20 people give or take a few! 

53 minutes ago, Katiejhns said:

I missed a call from HPU while at work! Good or bad sign? I interviewed 8/23

I interviewed on this date as well but also missed the call from Hight point today!! 😭 I called back but it went to voicemail.  I’m hoping it means we were accepted! 

• Upvote 1