Sullivan University 2019-2020 Application Cycle

8 minutes ago, Ay995 said:

Hey! I also received an early offer yesterday after my interview on 11/15 and was wondering if you happen to know if there is a Facebook group or something for this class. 

That’s so exciting! Congratulations!! Did you receive a letter in the mail? Also, has anyone else been early accepted? 

18 minutes ago, ShelbyCarroll said:

That’s so exciting! Congratulations!! Did you receive a letter in the mail? Also, has anyone else been early accepted? 

Thank you!! I received my acceptance in the form of an email! 

20 hours ago, axminton said:

Interviewed on 11/22 and got an early acceptance email today! 

I also interviewed 11/22 and received an early acceptance  

Edited by Curlygirl

11 minutes ago, PCAtoPAC said:

Has anyone heard back this week for acceptances?

I haven’t, I also sent a thank you email and I never got a response back 😕

1 hour ago, PCAtoPAC said:

Has anyone heard back this week for acceptances?

I haven't heard anything and neither has one of my friends. Glad others haven't heard back too! Crossing my fingers for all of us!!! 

For those who have been accepted and made their down payment, how long did it take to hear back from the school? What have you heard? Thanks (:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, sydcorn said:

For those who have been accepted and made their down payment, how long did it take to hear back from the school? What have you heard? Thanks 🙂

I received an early acceptance and I put my deposit down on November 22nd. I never heard back aside from a confirmation of payment email. I tried to call and email an advisor to verify they received everything but I still haven’t heard back. I’m sure it’s a busy time for them though. 

I received an early acceptance and I put my deposit down on November 22nd. I never heard back aside from a confirmation of payment email. I tried to call and email an advisor to verify they received everything but I still haven’t heard back. I’m sure it’s a busy time for them though. 

Okay, good to know. Thanks!

20 minutes ago, ShelbyCarroll said:

Do we know how many people were early accepted? Congrats to all of you!! Fingers crossed for the rest of us 

I don’t know for sure but based on the forum, it seems like just a handful of people. Plus, that doesn’t mean everyone accepted their offer! So I’m sure there’s still plenty of seats open. Best of luck! 

1 hour ago, Bridgetn91 said:

Just received an email from Alex to look for an email next Wednesday Dec 18th regarding their decision.

Did you email him? Or he sent that to you