scurles1

Sullivan University 2019-2020 Application Cycle

Hey guys, arriving into Louisville on Nov 21st for the Nov 22nd interview. Who else is going on the 22nd? 

• Upvote 3

Hi All!

Current 1st year student here!

I just wanted to provide some reassurance after reading everyones concerns about the interview selection process and the quality of the program.

Last year was exactly the same, except a little more organized as far as hearing back about being on the waitlist to interview. I will say this, admissions communications is lacking, even for us prior to starting in July many people felt concerned about it. BUT do not let that be a factor when choosing this program, once you get to the interview, you will see how involved the faculty actually is (basically don't blame the messenger). Communication is great during school as well. 

If you have any questions or concerns I would be happy to answer them!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

Can anyone tell us how the interview was if you already been. Also did anyone get a follow email after they received a receipt from purchasing there supplemental application because I didn’t. 

1 hour ago, Barnes3 said:

Can anyone tell us how the interview was if you already been. Also did anyone get a follow email after they received a receipt from purchasing there supplemental application because I didn’t. 

My interview experience was very pleasant. The faculty and staff are amazing and the whole thing seemed very well put together. Be yourself, don't be too nervous, and enjoy the process. Best of luck!

• Upvote 1

On 10/7/2019 at 11:47 AM, PApplicant19 said:

My interview experience was very pleasant. The faculty and staff are amazing and the whole thing seemed very well put together. Be yourself, don't be too nervous, and enjoy the process. Best of luck!

Thank you

Anyone interviewing on 11/22 want to meet up for dinner the previous night 11/21???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone receive a “Welcome to Sullivan University” email from admissions? It’s about financial planning but it says to disregard if you are a Doctor of Pharmacy student or a PA student. I just thought it was weird to receive that if it doesn’t apply to the PA program. 

22 minutes ago, futurepastudent4 said:

Did anyone receive a “Welcome to Sullivan University” email from admissions? It’s about financial planning but it says to disregard if you are a Doctor of Pharmacy student or a PA student. I just thought it was weird to receive that if it doesn’t apply to the PA program. 

I didn’t receive this! Have you already interviewed?

56 minutes ago, ShelbyCarroll said:

I haven’t interviewed yet, but I received this email awhile ago!

56 minutes ago, ShelbyCarroll said:

I haven’t interviewed yet, but I received this email awhile ago!

On 9/16/2019 at 5:21 PM, Willow0192 said:

I got an email confirmation for the 12/3 interview date! I replied about 20 minutes after the email got sent, and this date was my last choice.

I also am interviewing on 12/3! Anyone else interviewing on this date? 

Edited by californiaPA808

On 11/7/2019 at 12:46 PM, californiaPA808 said:

I also am interviewing on 12/3! Anyone else interviewing on this date? 

I’m interviewing on 12/3 as well

1 hour ago, Hmhguy95 said:

I’m interviewing on 12/3 as well

I'm interviewing on 12/3 as well. I haven't made arrangements for a hotel yet. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks

20 minutes ago, ShelbyCarroll said:

Hey all, 

Just curious if anyone has heard anything that has already interviewed. 

I interviewed on 10/1 and I received an early acceptance offer on 10/29. However, at the interview, they said decisions will go out in December so don’t be alarmed if you don’t hear something right after. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, futurepastudent4 said:

I interviewed on 10/1 and I received an early acceptance offer on 10/29. However, at the interview, they said decisions will go out in December so don’t be alarmed if you don’t hear something right after. 

Aww! Congrats! That’s so exciting! Thank you for the encouragement! Fingers crossed 

On 9/30/2019 at 9:35 AM, Ovalle said:

Hey guys, arriving into Louisville on Nov 21st for the Nov 22nd interview. Who else is going on the 22nd? 

I'm flying in on the 21st if you want to meet up that evening!

For anyone that has interviewed, can you remember all the name of the interviewers? Trying to write thank you notes but I blanked with their names!

Edited by gcook

Hi everyone, I am a current first year student at Sullivan. I wanted to just let you all know how much I love this program. I have only been here for 6 months and I feel so confident in my education and about going into the real world for clinical rotations. The staff truly wants you to be the best PA you can be. I recently lost my grandmother and they allowed me to go home and be with them for a week and make up what I needed. They made the whole situation better with how understanding they were and how kind the staff was. Just wanted you all to know that if you guys have any questions, just shoot me an email and I will try my best to respond and answer any questions. Good luck to everyone and don’t ever give up if you truly love this profession ❤️

ktille3213@my.sullivan.edu