Sullivan University 2019-2020 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, futurepastudent4 said:

Did anyone receive a “Welcome to Sullivan University” email from admissions? It’s about financial planning but it says to disregard if you are a Doctor of Pharmacy student or a PA student. I just thought it was weird to receive that if it doesn’t apply to the PA program. 

I didn’t receive this! Have you already interviewed?

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, ShelbyCarroll said:

Hey all, 

Just curious if anyone has heard anything that has already interviewed. 

I interviewed on 10/1 and I received an early acceptance offer on 10/29. However, at the interview, they said decisions will go out in December so don’t be alarmed if you don’t hear something right after. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I am a current first year student at Sullivan. I wanted to just let you all know how much I love this program. I have only been here for 6 months and I feel so confident in my education and about going into the real world for clinical rotations. The staff truly wants you to be the best PA you can be. I recently lost my grandmother and they allowed me to go home and be with them for a week and make up what I needed. They made the whole situation better with how understanding they were and how kind the staff was. Just wanted you all to know that if you guys have any questions, just shoot me an email and I will try my best to respond and answer any questions. Good luck to everyone and don’t ever give up if you truly love this profession ❤️

ktille3213@my.sullivan.edu 

4 minutes ago, Manu1892 said:

Hey everyone! Quick question, I interview on the 22nd, but I have yet to get an email with directions to what building we need to go to on that day. All I know is that I need to be there before 8AM. Also does anyone have any hotel recommendations? Thanks! 

I received the email with details about interview day 2 days before my interview. Also, I stayed at Wingate by Wyndham on Kemmons Dr. It was located between the airport and campus so Uber’s were very cheap everywhere I needed to go! Not sure how the pricing is though.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, taylormorgan said:

I received the email with details about interview day 2 days before my interview. Also, I stayed at Wingate by Wyndham on Kemmons Dr. It was located between the airport and campus so Uber’s were very cheap everywhere I needed to go! Not sure how the pricing is though.

Thanks, just got my email with directions today. Now I’m good to go! 

On 11/13/2019 at 11:07 AM, futurepastudent4 said:

I interviewed on 10/1 and I received an early acceptance offer on 10/29. However, at the interview, they said decisions will go out in December so don’t be alarmed if you don’t hear something right after. 

Hey! I also received an early offer yesterday after my interview on 11/15 and was wondering if you happen to know if there is a Facebook group or something for this class.