Sullivan University 2019-2020 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, ccallen5 said:

So for those who received confirmation of the date of your interview today, how soon after the initial email did you respond? I responded within 25 minutes and didn't receive any further information today. Thanks!

I responded after 4 minutes of receiving the email. I was coincidentally checking my email when they sent it so I was lucky! 

Edited by parsdefect

24 minutes ago, Barnes3 said:

Does anyone know if Sullivan has cadavers? I didn’t see it on there website...

I asked a previous student about that and learning labs, this is what she said: 

We had a cadaver lab about an hour away from school once a week for 8 weeks in the first quarter. We have some learning labs but I honestly don't know much about them since we haven't used them yet.

• Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, Mkandersen said:

I asked a previous student about that and learning labs, this is what she said: 

We had a cadaver lab about an hour away from school once a week for 8 weeks in the first quarter. We have some learning labs but I honestly don't know much about them since we haven't used them yet.

Thanks though 

19 hours ago, futurepastudent4 said:

I received my interview invite on Thursday and got a reply within 30 minutes of selecting my date. I was told my date was available then I received the official confirmation with interview information the next day. 

Same!! My interview invite was sent 9/12. I confirmed within minutes and they replied and said my first date was available. When is yours? 

I'm hoping that all the interview dates are not filled already. I received an invite to interview yesterday but I will be hearing back from a different program regarding acceptance on Friday so I'm holding off to respond to the interview date so I don't lose the $100 for the supplemental. From what I'm reading though it seems that the dates are quickly filling if people are receiving their third choice as their interview date. 😬

5 minutes ago, HayesM7294 said:

I'm hoping that all the interview dates are not filled already. I received an invite to interview yesterday but I will be hearing back from a different program regarding acceptance on Friday so I'm holding off to respond to the interview date so I don't lose the $100 for the supplemental. From what I'm reading though it seems that the dates are quickly filling if people are receiving their third choice as their interview date. 😬

I responded right away and got my 4th choice! I didn’t even list it because I thought there was no way they’d fill up that fast!

4 minutes ago, Willow0192 said:

I responded right away and got my 4th choice! I didn’t even list it because I thought there was no way they’d fill up that fast!

Crazy! It's a little different that this program is over-inviting interview applicants. I wonder how many invites they have sent out vs. how many they will actually interview? 

1 minute ago, HayesM7294 said:

Crazy! It's a little different that this program is over-inviting interview applicants. I wonder how many invites they have sent out vs. how many they will actually interview? 

My guess is they lose quite a few people due to other acceptances so they over-invite to make up for it. I am on an interview waitlist at another school so I guess other schools do that too.