Sign in to follow this  
sjrack

Enter same university multiple times?

I have attended the same university on and off from 2005 to 2019. I did a few semesters in 2005 and then took a break for a few years. I came back in 2008 and stayed for 3 consecutive years to finish my bachelor's degree. I am currently attending the same university again to finish up my prereqs.

How should I enter all of that into CASPA? Multiple entries (three, in my case) for those different periods I was there? Or just one entry that encompasses them all? I tried searching here and elsewhere, but couldn't find someone who had posted the exact same question. Thanks!

Just one entry that encompasses them all. Once you begin to input individual classes, they'll see that you were only there for certain semesters and not every year from 2005 to 2019

42 minutes ago, Potatolife said:

Just one entry that encompasses them all. Once you begin to input individual classes, they'll see that you were only there for certain semesters and not every year from 2005 to 2019

Thank you very much!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Mricca1
      I will graduate from UofA In May. I have taken a few classes here and there at two different community colleges that will have contributed to earning my bachelors degree. However, I have also taken classes at those community colleges that have nothing to do with my degree or pre reqs for PA school. Do I have to list every course I've ever taken or only the classes that I have taken at the UofA and those that matter for transfer credit? For example: I took an intro algebra class my senior year of high school at a community college and got an F because I stopped going. Stupid, I know. Do those classes have to go into CASPA too?!? If so, my GPA will obviously suffer tremendously. Someone please help.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More