application cycle 2019

25 minutes ago, brand805 said:

I interviewed PM on 9/10 and still have yet to hear anything. Not sure how I'm supposed to feel cause other people that interviewed that day have been accepted but hey haven't been rejected yet haha.

In the same boat! I interviewed on 9/10 AM session and haven’t heard anything yet. A bit discouraging but I’d also rather be rejected if I’m not being accepted so I can plan ahead of time for other opportunities that may arise lol

2 minutes ago, JMAK42 said:

In the same boat! I interviewed on 9/10 AM session and haven’t heard anything yet. A bit discouraging but I’d also rather be rejected if I’m not being accepted so I can plan ahead of time for other opportunities that may arise lol

They said they would get back in to us in two weeks so that's what I'm most confused about lol. Gotta stay positive though!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, lysssuh said:

Does anyone know if they're doing one more round of late interviews by chance or is the class filled?

I haven't been rejected but also haven't been offered an interview so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I don't think unless they've said something. I know they planned on doing 4 interviews. 2 in July, one in September and one in October! It's on their website. That doesn't mean they won't though!!

1 minute ago, RICHARDSG3 said:

I don't think unless they've said something. I know they planned on doing 4 interviews. 2 in July, one in September and one in October! It's on their website. That doesn't mean they won't though!!

Thank you so much! I just found the page (https://www.shrs.pitt.edu/PAProgram/admission/interview-process) with more details and it looks like they sent out interview invites late August for their last scheduled round of interviews on Oct. 29th. I'll still keep hoping something comes through but good luck to everyone who is waiting and congrats to those who have been accepted!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, colleen_1 said:

If they are already waitlisting people, I wonder if the class is full? I am interviewing Oct 29th - are we interviewing only for a waitlist spot at this point?

I feel like they may be still holding spots for us Oct. 29th interviewees to make it fair. Then maybe after they send acceptances for the last group they'll start accepting waitlisted applicants? Just a thought!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 5:26 PM, UNB21 said:

Does anyone have any wait list details? I mean how many students are put on the list and how many get accepted usually? Any insight would be appreciated. Getting tense day by day😟

So I reached out and they said people would be hearing back late November. Which makes sense because they still have to make decisions for the Oct 29th interview group