Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I haven't heard anything...pretty depressing, so I assume that's a rejection. I guess I'll wait till the end of four weeks before I call, I interviewed on the 16th of July. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2019 at 1:50 PM, conipa said:

Do you mind sharing your stats?

If you were asking me, 

cGPA: 3.70

science GPA: 3.57

~4000 hours of healthcare experience working as an EEG tech

~60 hours shadowing

undergrad major was Psychology

had some undergrad research experience 

GRE was meh, 70th percentile qual, 42nd quant, 60th for writing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Accepted!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet all of you, congratulations to fellow oncoming Panthers. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interviewing on Sept. 10th, anyone accepted have any advice or would mind sharing their stats? I am so so nervous! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also just got accepted, interviewed in the afternoon on July 16th. I look forward to meeting everyone 🤗

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GOT ACCEPTED THIS AFTERNOON!!!! SO EXCITED!! I was also in the July 16th interview PM round. So cool seeing so many people from that session that got accepted. I can start a FB group for anyone interested??

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kellyd221 said:

GOT ACCEPTED THIS AFTERNOON!!!! SO EXCITED!! I was also in the July 16th interview PM round. So cool seeing so many people from that session that got accepted. I can start a FB group for anyone interested??

Yes please do! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I submitted my application and received verification from Pitt on 7/12. I am so nervous about getting a response that I check my email every 10 minutes.  Can anyone tell me how long it took for you to receive an interview offer? Thank you so much & congratulations to everyone who was interviewed / accepted 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, idk12345 said:

I submitted my application and received verification from Pitt on 7/12. I am so nervous about getting a response that I check my email every 10 minutes.  Can anyone tell me how long it took for you to receive an interview offer? Thank you so much & congratulations to everyone who was interviewed / accepted 🙂 

Verified May 20th, offered interview for July 16th on June 11th 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I submitted my application around May 27th and just received notification that my application was place in the decision-pending file.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2019 at 9:30 AM, mra79 said:

Yes please do! 

Made one! This website isn't letting me post the link to the group but it's titled on Facebook as "University of Pitt PA Program Class of 2021"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kellyd221 said:

Made one! This website isn't letting me post the link to the group but it's titled on Facebook as "University of Pitt PA Program Class of 2021"

I’m not able to find it on Facebook! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys! 

Just wondering for those who were accepted and paid their deposit, did you get an email from EXXAT regarding getting our clearances and health appraisal form? I didn’t get one yet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, DestinyLynn said:

Hi guys! 

Just wondering for those who were accepted and paid their deposit, did you get an email from EXXAT regarding getting our clearances and health appraisal form? I didn’t get one yet!

I haven't either! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RICHARDSG3 said:

I haven't either! 

I emailed about it and they said we wouldnt get the email till around August 26th! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2019 at 1:57 PM, kellyd221 said:

Made one! This website isn't letting me post the link to the group but it's titled on Facebook as "University of Pitt PA Program Class of 2021"

Would you be able to make another one? or a groupchat? I am really excited to get to know everyone/ look for a roommate!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also received an interview offer for 10/29! Anyone who has already been through the interview process have any helpful tips?? Thank you:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interviewing in 2 days (Sept 10) and I am so nervous. Anyone have any last tips or advice for interview day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More