2 hours ago, pahelpme111 said:

Received an interview on Friday! I'm so excited!!

Good luck everyone!!!!

Good Luck with your interview!

On 6/10/2019 at 3:22 PM, pahelpme111 said:

Received an interview on Friday! I'm so excited!!

Good luck everyone!!!!

That’s awesome, congrats!!!! 

Would you be willing to share your stats (gpa, hours..etc) and when you submitted/were verified?!

And Good luck with the interview!

6 hours ago, plzletmein said:

I received an interview invite on Tuesday for July 16th, so excited! 

When did you submit your CASPA?  How did they notify you?  Email phone or snail mail?

50 minutes ago, Jeffaroo said:

When did you submit your CASPA?  How did they notify you?  Email phone or snail mail?

I submitted May 15th and they sent an email for the interview! 

Hello,

Can someone who has been invited please share GPA, experiences? If someone is fine sharing the information on my email id- ami.chug1@gmail.com, that would also be helpful. I appreciate it. 

Thank you.

Edited by UNB21

Does anybody know if a letter from a PA would fulfill the requirement for character showing leadership and  commitment to service. I waived my LOR and the PA never gave me the letter. Has anyone had a similar issue with this requirement for this program? Thank you

Hi all! Congrats to everyone who has received interview! For anyone who has received an interview - would you be willing to share what types of PCE you have had? Thanks!

On 6/14/2019 at 4:48 PM, PREPAMAXIE said:

Does anybody know if a letter from a PA would fulfill the requirement for character showing leadership and  commitment to service. I waived my LOR and the PA never gave me the letter. Has anyone had a similar issue with this requirement for this program? Thank you

that should work! as long as they can attest to those things in their letter. i had two PAs, 1 professor, and 1 clinician write me letters and i have an interview invite so they must have met the requirements! 

1 hour ago, mirandah100 said:

that should work! as long as they can attest to those things in their letter. i had two PAs, 1 professor, and 1 clinician write me letters and i have an interview invite so they must have met the requirements! 

Thanks for your response!

Got an invite for 30th July session. Has anyone else received it for the same date? Does anybody know how is the interview format? If someone can describe it, that would be very helpful. 

Thanks.

Hi! Did you all get confirmation emails within a few days of sending in the CASPA? I haven't received one yet and I applied on the 21st so I just wanted to check in and see. 

Congrats to everybody who has an interview so far!!  

Yes, CASPA verified on the 18th, confirmation from Pitt on the 20th. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Hello. Anyone , who is going to be interviewed, interested in practice? 

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

I also was invited for an interview. If anyone has questions regarding stats or PCE I would be happy to help. I am beyond excited to have received an interview offer (as most of us are I assume). See ya'll there!

1 hour ago, JMAK42 said:

Hi everyone,

I also was invited for an interview. If anyone has questions regarding stats or PCE I would be happy to help. I am beyond excited to have received an interview offer (as most of us are I assume). See ya'll there!

I’m interested in knowing what your stats look like! Congrats on the interview 😊

27 minutes ago, conipa said:

I’m interested in knowing what your stats look like! Congrats on the interview 😊

GPA: 3.7

Science GPA: 3.8

>3,500 hours of PCE

Not the greatest GRE scores (honestly forget what they are, took it two years ago) 

submit application on May 31

anything else you would like to know? 🤗

Got an invite for July 30.  Gpa ~3.7, science 3.8.  About 19000 hrs PCE (10 years as a paramedic)

Submitted may 31

13 hours ago, DaniellePowell said:

Hey guys! Received an interview for July 30th. Can't wait! 

Congrats!! When did you submit?

16 hours ago, DaniellePowell said:

Hey guys! Received an interview for July 30th. Can't wait! 

Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats?