application cycle 2019

• 1 month later...
On 6/10/2019 at 3:22 PM, pahelpme111 said:

Received an interview on Friday! I'm so excited!!

Good luck everyone!!!!

That’s awesome, congrats!!!! 

Would you be willing to share your stats (gpa, hours..etc) and when you submitted/were verified?!

And Good luck with the interview!

On 6/14/2019 at 4:48 PM, PREPAMAXIE said:

Does anybody know if a letter from a PA would fulfill the requirement for character showing leadership and  commitment to service. I waived my LOR and the PA never gave me the letter. Has anyone had a similar issue with this requirement for this program? Thank you

that should work! as long as they can attest to those things in their letter. i had two PAs, 1 professor, and 1 clinician write me letters and i have an interview invite so they must have met the requirements! 

1 hour ago, JMAK42 said:

Hi everyone,

I also was invited for an interview. If anyone has questions regarding stats or PCE I would be happy to help. I am beyond excited to have received an interview offer (as most of us are I assume). See ya'll there!

I’m interested in knowing what your stats look like! Congrats on the interview 😊

27 minutes ago, conipa said:

I’m interested in knowing what your stats look like! Congrats on the interview 😊

GPA: 3.7

Science GPA: 3.8

>3,500 hours of PCE

Not the greatest GRE scores (honestly forget what they are, took it two years ago) 

submit application on May 31

anything else you would like to know? 🤗

• 2 weeks later...