2019-2020 Application cycle

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Urvismiles said:

Anyone else still waiting to hear anything?

Me. I haven't heard anything, but have communicated multiple times with updates. Kinda weird. I know they filled their class though and any ongoing interviews would be for a wait list. I've been accepted elsewhere anyway, so I'm moving on. Their loss.

2 minutes ago, Urvismiles said:

Anyone else still waiting to hear anything?

Good luck to those waiting!

Just wanted to share that final deposits are due next month for those already accepted, so if an accepted student decides to go elsewhere, it's possible a spot could open up. Just wanted to share some hope! Good luck!

• Like 1

Is there anyone who applied with an outstanding prerequisite, and finished that prerequisite in the fall semester, who has heard anything? I applied in August, and finished my last prereq in mid December. Transcripts were not received by CASPA until early January. I'm nervous that my updated transcript will not be received/reviewed by Nova. CASPA does not verify transcripts received after the application deadline. I'm obsessively checking my email multiple times per day hoping for an interview invitation!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 1:57 PM, niqbal4 said:

Anyone from the 1/15 interview pulled from the pending list yet? 

I called last week and had moved up three spots on the list from two weeks prior. Deposits were due on February 15th for currently accepted students so hopefully there will be more movement soon.

53 minutes ago, marleepa said:

I called last week and had moved up three spots on the list from two weeks prior. Deposits were due on February 15th for currently accepted students so hopefully there will be more movement soon.

I was 6th on the list and was pulled on Tuesday so you may hear back soon! 

• Like 1