Jump to content

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Tajalla said:

I got a call from Sarah today after I interviewed yesterday. Do any of you know if they call only for acceptance or for denials as well?

I got a call for acceptance yesterday! They will not call for denials. If you look at the paper in the folders they gave us yesterday, it explains the different contact methods they use depending on if you're accepted, wait listed or denied. 

For those wondering, I have a 3.5 science, 3.63 overall, 305 GRE, around 1700 healthcare hours as a CNA and scribe and just under 100 PA shadowing hours. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, obaez said:

Got the call from Sarah today for acceptance! Anyone else?

I also got an acceptance call from Sarah! Congratulations!!!! We did it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know when they will send out another string of invites? This is my top choice so I’m getting antsy and anxious waiting to hear back. 😞

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have denied my interview request. Hopefully this will give someone else an opportunity to interview. Good luck!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Kristine said:

Got the call from Sarah!! Congrats to everyone!!

Just got one as well!!!!! Congrats!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2019 at 1:55 PM, BlueWhale said:

I got a call for acceptance yesterday! They will not call for denials. If you look at the paper in the folders they gave us yesterday, it explains the different contact methods they use depending on if you're accepted, wait listed or denied. 

For those wondering, I have a 3.5 science, 3.63 overall, 305 GRE, around 1700 healthcare hours as a CNA and scribe and just under 100 PA shadowing hours. 

Am I correct in the fact that I will know if I am accepted as soon as the day following the interview?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jenna123456789 said:

Am I correct in the fact that I will know if I am accepted as soon as the day following the interview?

No, within two weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! I received an interview invite a couple weeks ago and the only available date I could select was for January 15th, which seemed kind of late! Is anyone else interviewing on that date? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just received an invite for an interview on January 15th! There was also a follow up email saying that seats are expected to be filled by the October 23rd interviews though 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jennijag said:

I just received an invite for an interview on January 15th! There was also a follow up email saying that seats are expected to be filled by the October 23rd interviews though 😕

 

On 10/16/2019 at 10:42 AM, alm97 said:

Hi everyone! I received an interview invite a couple weeks ago and the only available date I could select was for January 15th, which seemed kind of late! Is anyone else interviewing on that date? 

Hello! I also received an interview for January 15th  - feeling a little discouraged considering the follow up email 😕  but at least it's a shot at a seat in the class! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interviewed 10/16 and received my call from Sarah with my acceptance yesterday 10/18! Best of luck to everyone!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2019 at 5:59 PM, flowerlifter said:

 

Hello! I also received an interview for January 15th  - feeling a little discouraged considering the follow up email 😕  but at least it's a shot at a seat in the class! 

Watch the schedule system like a hawk. I had an interview scheduled for Jan 15th, then a spot opened up for 10/16 interview. I took it and got an offer on friday. Even if you cant make it this weds, any time forward is helpful. Good luck!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ERPA63271 said:

Can anyone tell me what format to expect? Are the interviews one on one, panel, etc?

It's a panel. Good luck!

Edited by ammelton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just received an invite to interview but declined because I have already been accepted to my top choice!  Hope this opens it up for someone else.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, jennijag said:

Got my acceptance call this morning from the 10-30 interview!!! So excited!! 😄

Wow congrats!!! What time did they call? I’m hoping to join you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got an interview invite on Friday and earliest available was January 15th. Got an email today saying that the class is full, but that seats tend to intermittently become available. I'll keep checking back to see if anything else opens up in the meantime! 🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rac18 said:

Wow congrats!!! What time did they call? I’m hoping to join you!

Sarah called around 9:45am, I had gotten a letter that I was on the pending list though on Friday, so I guess some seats are starting to open up because they were full after my interview. It feels like seats are opening up pretty quickly so don't lose hope!!

 

1 hour ago, staceyk said:

Got an interview invite on Friday and earliest available was January 15th. Got an email today saying that the class is full, but that seats tend to intermittently become available. I'll keep checking back to see if anything else opens up in the meantime! 🤞

Keep checking the available interview dates because my interview was originally for January 15th but I checked a few days later and there was a date available in October! Good luck!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More