2019-2020 Application cycle

21 hours ago, Tajalla said:

I got a call from Sarah today after I interviewed yesterday. Do any of you know if they call only for acceptance or for denials as well?

I got a call for acceptance yesterday! They will not call for denials. If you look at the paper in the folders they gave us yesterday, it explains the different contact methods they use depending on if you're accepted, wait listed or denied. 

For those wondering, I have a 3.5 science, 3.63 overall, 305 GRE, around 1700 healthcare hours as a CNA and scribe and just under 100 PA shadowing hours. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2019 at 1:55 PM, BlueWhale said:

I got a call for acceptance yesterday! They will not call for denials. If you look at the paper in the folders they gave us yesterday, it explains the different contact methods they use depending on if you're accepted, wait listed or denied. 

For those wondering, I have a 3.5 science, 3.63 overall, 305 GRE, around 1700 healthcare hours as a CNA and scribe and just under 100 PA shadowing hours. 

Am I correct in the fact that I will know if I am accepted as soon as the day following the interview?

On 10/18/2019 at 5:59 PM, flowerlifter said:

Hello! I also received an interview for January 15th  - feeling a little discouraged considering the follow up email 😕  but at least it's a shot at a seat in the class! 

Watch the schedule system like a hawk. I had an interview scheduled for Jan 15th, then a spot opened up for 10/16 interview. I took it and got an offer on friday. Even if you cant make it this weds, any time forward is helpful. Good luck!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Rac18 said:

Wow congrats!!! What time did they call? I’m hoping to join you!

Sarah called around 9:45am, I had gotten a letter that I was on the pending list though on Friday, so I guess some seats are starting to open up because they were full after my interview. It feels like seats are opening up pretty quickly so don't lose hope!!

1 hour ago, staceyk said:

Got an interview invite on Friday and earliest available was January 15th. Got an email today saying that the class is full, but that seats tend to intermittently become available. I'll keep checking back to see if anything else opens up in the meantime! 🤞

Keep checking the available interview dates because my interview was originally for January 15th but I checked a few days later and there was a date available in October! Good luck!! 

• 2 weeks later...