Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, mrlappin said:

Me and a couple of friends are in the same boat as well... waitlisted last year and haven't heard anything yet. 

How was the interview like last year? Style? Etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, mrlappin said:

Me and a couple of friends are in the same boat as well... waitlisted last year and haven't heard anything yet. 

Second to the person above. Also what kind of questions did they ask during the group interview?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all!

New to this forum....I have an interview on October 21st! I am from Los Angeles, graduated with B.S. in Biology from UCLA and have experience as an EMT and dermatology back office MA. I will be driving up to Sac and staying close to the Medical Center.

I was looking at the thread from last year and I was thinking some of us could meet up the day before to talk and get to know each other a bit before the big day! Last year they met up at a coffee shop close to campus called Old Soul at 40 acres in Oak Park. (not in midtown).

If we could meet there at 3PM or so? If anyone wants to join please respond to this to confirm the time!

Edited by asophia153

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, asophia153 said:

Hello all!

New to this forum....I have an interview on October 21st! I am from Los Angeles, graduated with B.S. in Biology from UCLA and have experience as an EMT and dermatology back office MA. I will be driving up to Sac and staying close to the Medical Center.

I was looking at the thread from last year and I was thinking some of us could meet up the day before to talk and get to know each other a bit before the big day! Last year they met up at a coffee shop close to campus called Old Soul at 40 acres in Oak Park. (not in midtown).

If we could meet there at 7PM or so? If anyone wants to join please respond to this to confirm the time!

I believe the meet and greet with the current students is around 5 pm the day before, but if you want to meet before that I'd be down. Also interviewing 21st, also worked as an EMT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reuvan said:

I believe the meet and greet with the current students is around 5 pm the day before, but if you want to meet before that I'd be down. Also interviewing 21st, also worked as an EMT.

Hey! Also interviewing 21st, me and Sophia have been texting. Down to make it a group chat?  🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bk5991 said:

Hey! Also interviewing 21st, me and Sophia have been texting. Down to make it a group chat?  🙂

Yeah I'd be down to chat and I think 3pm sounds good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone interviewing 10/7, staying at the Marriott and interested in meeting up before heading to the meet and greet the night before? 🙂

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Haybell said:

Is anyone interviewing 10/7, staying at the Marriott and interested in meeting up before heading to the meet and greet the night before? 🙂

sorry not related to you post, but have you already got an email from them about your interview? wondering what it says..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! I’m also staying at the Marriott and interviewing on 10/7. I would love to meet up before the meet and greet 

Edited by Dyizhaky
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Jessica11 said:

does anyone know how big the class will be? or has been?

Last year the class size was 63 students. The year before that was 40 students. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TyraMarie said:

Last year the class size was 63 students. The year before that was 40 students. 

Thank you!

you wouldn’t also so happen to know how many students they interview? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey folks, late to the forum, but ill be interviewing 10/7 and I'll also be staying at the Marriott and attending the meet and greet tonight (10/6). Stoked to meet other applicants and learn about the program! Im also from NC, anyone else from out of state? 

Edited by gracie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all!

I'm a current student at UCD. The interview is a very positive experience; everyone is qualified, now they're just seeing if it's a good fit (for you and for the school). It is a group interview, which can be intimidating, but try to think of the other applicants as potential classmates rather than competition! I'm sure you all got an email (or will receive one soon) about meet & greets with current students at LowBrau each Sunday this month at 5pm... definitely come hang out! Hope to see y'all there and good luck with interviews!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2019 at 4:54 PM, Haybell said:

Is anyone interviewing 10/7, staying at the Marriott and interested in meeting up before heading to the meet and greet the night before? 🙂

Hey! I am interviewing tomorrow and staying at the Marriott Midtown as well. I would love to meet up.☺️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gracie said:

hey folks, late to the forum, but ill be interviewing 10/7 and I'll also be staying at the Marriott and attending the meet and greet tonight (10/6). Stoked to meet other applicants and learn about the program! Im also from NC, anyone else from out of state? 

Hey! I am interviewing tomorrow as well and headed to the meet and greet tonight. What part of NC are you from? I am out of state as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2019 at 2:13 PM, ychung said:

Hello everyone,

Congrats to everyone who received an invitation. Received my invite for interview on 9/25. 10/14 is the interview date. Looking forward to meeting all the prospective applicants on 10/14. PM me if you have any questions.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More