2019-2020 Application

On 6/3/2019 at 5:38 PM, preet said:

I'm planning to submit my application in a couple of weeks. However I have to take one class that doesn't end until the 9th of August. Idk if they will still consider my application for admission because their website says that transcripts should reflect degree conferred by september 30th.

Hi! The cycle closes for UCD on July 15, unfortunately, I don't think you'll qualify because you'll complete that class after July. Best of luck to you! 

image.png

Edited by NicoletteM

• 2 weeks later...

First time applying here - hopefully someone can help! I see that in transcript entry it says "Minimum grades: 2" for anatomy with lab, so does this have to be 2 classes selected in entry...? I have this requirement complete but for my undergrad my anatomy class with a lab was not called two separate classes (for example "Human anatomy 200" and "human anatomy lab 200") , so on my transcript I have just one course for human anatomy (4 units). This should still be fine right? 

999648649_MessagesImage(1311110947).png.73762ba44d71e13cbc66ce9d796367aa.png

5 hours ago, cdaniel001 said:

First time applying here - hopefully someone can help! I see that in transcript entry it says "Minimum grades: 2" for anatomy with lab, so does this have to be 2 classes selected in entry...? I have this requirement complete but for my undergrad my anatomy class with a lab was not called two separate classes (for example "Human anatomy 200" and "human anatomy lab 200") , so on my transcript I have just one course for human anatomy (4 units). This should still be fine right? 

Hi! I think I understand what you may be asking. If you mean your class grade and lab grade were combined rather than individual grades, I think that should be fine. It still shows 4 credit hours which at most schools means there was a lab or co-requisite attached to the class. My Microbiology grade appeared that way, as one grade instead of a class grade then lab grade.

I hope this helps! 

I’m pretty sure it is the letter grade associated with the class. A 2 is equal to a C grade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 6:32 PM, kolson2242 said:

Verified 6/14

GPA: 3.8 at my degree granting institution

GPA pre-reqs:  around a 3.7

Patient Contact Hours: 8,000+ Emergency Department Technician

Applying from Seattle, WA. Good luck to everyone!

I to am applying from Seattle and am and EDT. Where do you work at?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

This is my second time applying to UC Davis. I was waitlisted the first time I applied (2017-2018 cycle) Is anyone a reapplicant here? I was wondering if they keep track of reapplicants or previously waitlisted applicants. The CASPA application didn’t ask if I was a reapplicant or what I have done to improve my application overall...

44 minutes ago, vxferruf said:

Hey guys!

This is my second time applying to UC Davis. I was waitlisted the first time I applied (2017-2018 cycle) Is anyone a reapplicant here? I was wondering if they keep track of reapplicants or previously waitlisted applicants. The CASPA application didn’t ask if I was a reapplicant or what I have done to improve my application overall...

Not a reapplicant but would you be willing to share your stats from the first round? 🙂

• Like 1