On 5/31/2019 at 5:06 AM, elbel said:

Does anyone know which months they send out interviews for? 

Around the last week of September!

• Like 1

Verified 6/7...

CGPA- 3.83

SGPA-3.84

Patient Care - 1300 (EMT) , 150 ( voulenteer pt aid)

5 letters of rec

• Upvote 1

With how short their deadline is in CASPA, they are probably not rolling admissions, which I kinda prefer!

On 6/11/2019 at 12:22 AM, jspreen said:

Also is David rolling ?

no, they review their applications all together after the July 15th deadline!

On 6/3/2019 at 5:38 PM, preet said:

I'm planning to submit my application in a couple of weeks. However I have to take one class that doesn't end until the 9th of August. Idk if they will still consider my application for admission because their website says that transcripts should reflect degree conferred by september 30th.

Hi! The cycle closes for UCD on July 15, unfortunately, I don't think you'll qualify because you'll complete that class after July. Best of luck to you! 

image.png

Edited by NicoletteM

Does this school have a supplemental application to fill out? Or will the school send it to you if you are qualified?

I received an email confirmation from UC Davis saying that my application was received on June 14th. They begin evaluations on July 16th. 

Verified 6/14

GPA: 3.8 at my degree granting institution

GPA pre-reqs:  around a 3.7

Patient Contact Hours: 8,000+ Emergency Department Technician

Applying from Seattle, WA. Good luck to everyone!

Edited by kolson2242
modify
  • Upvote 1

On 6/22/2019 at 8:18 PM, quoiaa1 said:

Does this school have a supplemental application to fill out? Or will the school send it to you if you are qualified?

They will send the supplemental after the interviews.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Submitted 6/9

Verified 6/9

UCD email: 6/14

Good luck everyone! This school is my top choice!!!

• Upvote 1

Submitted : 05/24

Verified : 05/24

UCD email : 05/28

I've been playing the waiting game for a long time lol!! And UC Davis is my top choice!

First time applying here - hopefully someone can help! I see that in transcript entry it says "Minimum grades: 2" for anatomy with lab, so does this have to be 2 classes selected in entry...? I have this requirement complete but for my undergrad my anatomy class with a lab was not called two separate classes (for example "Human anatomy 200" and "human anatomy lab 200") , so on my transcript I have just one course for human anatomy (4 units). This should still be fine right? 

999648649_MessagesImage(1311110947).png.73762ba44d71e13cbc66ce9d796367aa.png

5 hours ago, cdaniel001 said:

First time applying here - hopefully someone can help! I see that in transcript entry it says "Minimum grades: 2" for anatomy with lab, so does this have to be 2 classes selected in entry...? I have this requirement complete but for my undergrad my anatomy class with a lab was not called two separate classes (for example "Human anatomy 200" and "human anatomy lab 200") , so on my transcript I have just one course for human anatomy (4 units). This should still be fine right? 

Hi! I think I understand what you may be asking. If you mean your class grade and lab grade were combined rather than individual grades, I think that should be fine. It still shows 4 credit hours which at most schools means there was a lab or co-requisite attached to the class. My Microbiology grade appeared that way, as one grade instead of a class grade then lab grade.

I hope this helps! 

I’m pretty sure it is the letter grade associated with the class. A 2 is equal to a C grade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all! 

Just received the confirmation email from Davis. 

Submitted: 7/3

verified: 7/9 

confirmation: 7/15. 

Last year they sent out interview invites in waves. The first set of interview invites came around the last week of September for interviews in mid October. Assuming nothing has changed, I think it’s safe to say we won’t hear for another ~2 months or so.  I’m wishing you all a great cycle! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 6:32 PM, kolson2242 said:

Verified 6/14

GPA: 3.8 at my degree granting institution

GPA pre-reqs:  around a 3.7

Patient Contact Hours: 8,000+ Emergency Department Technician

Applying from Seattle, WA. Good luck to everyone!

I to am applying from Seattle and am and EDT. Where do you work at?

On 7/18/2019 at 7:38 PM, PNW28 said:

I to am applying from Seattle and am and EDT. Where do you work at?

Evergreen in Kirkland

Hey guys!

This is my second time applying to UC Davis. I was waitlisted the first time I applied (2017-2018 cycle) Is anyone a reapplicant here? I was wondering if they keep track of reapplicants or previously waitlisted applicants. The CASPA application didn’t ask if I was a reapplicant or what I have done to improve my application overall...